Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17 Soon?

DarkLordX2

They haven't even gotten to talk about Starchart 2.0 in devstream. I'm guessing Parkour 2.0 comes in U17 and Starchart 2.0 U18.

I need starchart 2.0 in u17! I hope it's not the kind off things that takes several months to develop, Steve said he just started working on it last week.

When I saw U16.9.1 I thought "hmmm they can only have only 9 more updates to U17" 

Seeing that they do not release updates every week, we might be looking at U17 earliest at December if there is an update per month.

there is no reason for them to wait that long. There is no quota for content in u17. They'll easily delay things to u17.5 or 18 if they are far from finished.

I'd say another 3 or 4 weeks? Big updates usually have around 3-4 months between them, and U17 is pretty big. Parkour 2.0 is being demonstrated next livestream along with the starchart (is it even a chart anymore?) which are all planned to be included in U17.

the earliest we could get it is today, at 8pm est. the latest, is when the sun gobbles us up as it expands in about a few billion years.

in all seriousness though, i would think we are a good 4-6 weeks out if past releases are anything to go by.

Well this doesn't have anything to do with U17 but I would expect Ash Prime teaser next week as it has almost been 90 days since Volt Prime access came out. I would say U17 maybe a week after that at the earliest, but it would probably be rushed and incomplete. I want to say 3 weeks is my bet.