Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Launcher Checking For Update And Not Allowing Game Start

sorq

hola no  logro entrar a jugar en casa me sale error al iniciar sesión .No ha sido posible conectar con el servidor  httpSendResquest (https://ToS violation/api/login.php) falied (ERROR_INTERNAL_CONNECTION_RESET) YA HE INSTALADO TRES VECES Y NADA SIEMPRE EL MISMO  PROBLEMA QUIERO JUGAR EN CASA DENME UNA SOLUCIÓN EN CASA JUEGO MEJOR GRACIAS. ACABO DE INSTALAR EL PORTABLE Y SIGO IGUAL SIN JUGAR EN CASA UN AMIGO TIENE EL  JUEGO EN SU CASA ES ES BUENO PERO Y QUIERO JUGAR EN MI CASA AGRADESC ME DEN  SOLUCIÓN PRONTO GRACIAS DE NUEVO......................

• 4 months later...

I am having this issue.

Launcher will not "finish" update to allow play.

I uninstalled thinking that would resolve it and the .msi won't download from the main website.

So now i don't even have the game on my computer and i can't install it. Meanwhile i'm told there's double loot happening right now and i need Plastids and Polymer Bundles. And logging into the Forums doesn't count toward getting in the game at all. I wasted money on this game (i am irritated at WARFRAME for off topic reasons already, but i had to cool down and remember this is a free to play). You'll resolve this issue and i'll have to farm up them resources either wasting plat or with only the Dark Sector bonus.... I love how WARFRAME is and you give me reasons to stop playing.

At the time of this text you are reading, i had the .msi downloading from the main website for a good 20 minutes, it currently has an estimated wait time of "TWO HOURS AND TWENTY MINUTES".

Forgot to add how the timer on the exclusive time limited Saryn Skin is ticking away. The less time i'm on warframe, the less platinum i can earn, the less people have that saryn skin...

Edited by MageSkeleton

You could try setting it up via Steam maybe, just make an account and only install Warframe, the game lets you log in the same way, and might update properly for you, plus you can get Steam to "verify files" in case of an issue.

I'm only suggesting this to see if a different approach works or not, you don't have to use the Steam one later if you resolve the issue with the normal game.

• 2 weeks later...

Tfw you have resource boosters burning and can't log in, much sadness.. Hope the game's back up to normal working speed soon and with less lag. Pls rngesus lemme log in soon! T_T

..Edit: RIP me ;_;

Edited by feyria

My bro pc after download the update.

It goes at verify downloaf chache. It goes for 1 hours. I thought it hang or not responding. But seems it running normal.

So I close the launcher and reatart warframe. It goes in the same state again. I just leave the pc open. And get some air.

4 hours later. Still in the same state.