Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sharing Awesome Warframe Color Palettes! ~☆

zaxiade

Hi! I've noticed lately alot of people really liked my colors on frames whenever I'm in relay. I appreciate compliments and wanted to share the colors I use for my WARFRAMES. Feel free to share your color palettes as well here! Remember, if you don't want to have it copied, don't share it. If you don't mind others sharing good taste, then feel free! Show off. One up if you must with a good attitude, don't ever shame others for colors you don't like! Let's begin.

I recommend screen-shotting when you are in your arsenal Appearance. ヽ(^o^)丿

So here is a few i'd like to share:

First: "Prisma" Ember ☷

2uh25no.jpg

Second: "Renegade" Loki ☼

2ro70p3.jpg

Third: "Claymore" Trinity ☸

1zb9z5s.jpg

Fourth: "Vandal" Volt 

14jlvd4.jpg

Fifth: "Venomous Star" Saryn (My personal favorite) ☆彡

sb60l1.jpg

Finally, Sixth: "Divinity" Excalibur 屮

2v1nuo4.jpg

I hope at least one of these fits your taste, reference if you will. Now it's your turn! (/◕ヮ◕)/ 

[P.S. Make sure you block stuff that is personal to you. Black boxes work best IMO.]

Don't say I didn't warn you ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

*Special FX turned off for proper unfiltered coloring to those who want original, Looks better with some FX, some without depending on taste*

Edited by zaxiade

Niiice. If it's not too much work, could you possibly give at least what pallets the colors are from? I don't think it'd be too hard to figure out the shade from there.

Sure thing! I get most of my colors from these palettes:  Gamma for regular toned peaches and browns, Shamrock for golds and yellows, Infested for purples and blues, Halloween for reds and oranges and smoke for black and white!

Hi! I've noticed lately alot of people really liked my colors on frames whenever I'm in relay. I appreciate compliments and wanted to share the colors I use for my WARFRAMES. Feel free to share your color palettes as well here! Remember, if you don't want to have it copied, don't share it. If you don't mind others sharing good taste, then feel free! Show off. One up if you must with a good attitude, don't ever shame others for colors you don't like! Let's begin.

I recommend screen-shotting when you are in your arsenal Appearance. ヽ(^o^)丿

So here is a few i'd like to share:

I think my favorite is the Saryn of what you've shown but I also really like the way you color Nekros

I think my favorite is the Saryn of what you've shown but I also really like the way you color Nekros

Thanks! I remember you said the same thing about my Nekros in the relay. but I feel as if alot of people use dark colors for him already and it's probably overused so that's why he's not up there in OP.

o4thB39.jpg

E3MxnZf.jpg

C5o9KCo.jpg

8ZZrOtH.jpg

Fantastic color choices and I appreciate you sharing them!

My favorite from yours is Vauban's Prime colors. 

Edit: Forgot to add happy face. Now adding.

:D

Edited by zaxiade