Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Can't Stop Loving Pvp Rewards

420degreequicksopeswag

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Conclave

-Frugal credit bundle(9000 credits)

-Common fusion core

sigh

I'm guessing this is why i'm having trouble finding a match at times?

Why some matches have 2 people in them?

Why most players don't give a hoot about pvp?

Seriously... something needs to be done about these pitiful rewards...

-Don't go handing out blue and golden potatoes like before

-Don't force players into playing pvp

Just make it at least partly worth our time to go killing other players for sport.

Sure, pvp is sorta fun, but if i feel like i'm wasting time because of the lackluster rewards, something is wrong.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Conclave

-Frugal credit bundle(9000 credits)

-Common fusion core

sigh

I'm guessing this is why i'm having trouble finding a match at times?

Why some matches have 2 people in them?

Why most players don't give a hoot about pvp?

Seriously... something needs to be done about these pitiful rewards...

-Don't go handing out blue and golden potatoes like before

-Don't force players into playing pvp

Just make it at least partly worth our time to go killing other players for sport.

Sure, pvp is sorta fun, but if i feel like i'm wasting time because of the lackluster rewards, something is wrong.

Lol i dont think the rewards are the big reason people dont que. 1 word. Balance

The balance is lackluster, people will always use the cheesy weaponry to reduce grind needed to advance.

I played the pvp mode for a full day and i felt it was enough, i had my share of fun just wasn't my cup of tea.

Edited by Morgax

I've suggested on the main QoL and Feedback thread that PvP is provided as an alternative to regular gameplay to get resources and credits.  That way, more players will join in, there will be more feedback and more interest, and more players might have more reason to run WF.

Games that have allowed their PvP to be an alternative for leveling to PvE, when done right, seem to do very well.

Players go to PvP for rewards?

I never thought for once to get rewarded for shooting players in the face. The thrill of the fight is more than enough for me.

But oh well, players have their own motivations. I would consider a hefty sum of credits or pack of R5 cores good enough as a reward.

I've suggested on the main QoL and Feedback thread that PvP is provided as an alternative to regular gameplay to get resources and credits.  That way, more players will join in, there will be more feedback and more interest, and more players might have more reason to run WF.

Games that have allowed their PvP to be an alternative for leveling to PvE, when done right, seem to do very well.

It does, actually. I've used it to re-level my Sybaris and bring my Kraken up to Rank 30 - it actually does a pretty good job.

Rewards? I'd say Uncommon mods, the kind that are uncommon and also only drop from really rare enemies, to bypass one layer of RNG but not another, but I think DE would rather we get rewarded with PvP exclusive mods for playing PvP. I don't know about that, except I'd like some more PvP mods, thank you very much,