Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Name The Craziestestest Thing You've Ever Done, Ever, In Any Open World Videogame.

VivaNyanCat

Joined the Swamp Camp in Gothic 1 as mage.

Assaulted the alien mothership with recruits and chosen one, on normal difficulty in Xcom Enemy Unknown (only the chosen one survived with one bar of health left after 10th reload in hopes of RNG favouring me).

Headbutted Banshee to death in Mass Effect 3 multiplayer as Krogan soldier.

Joined T4 Defense with unranked weaponry and warframe (sorry).

Created 6 copyrighted characters in City of Heroes despite devs warning that it will result in ban (i guess my Ezio, Armor King, Noob Saibot wasn't copyright worthy).

Edited by Morgax

It may have been one of the fallout games

I don't remember

It was probably Fallout, yeah.

For my actual entry:

In Skyrim, I used to be such a compulsive thief that I would pick up every piece of loot in a dungeon, cart them to the exit by batch (using a convenient barrel or something as storage), then slowly amble to the nearest town to sell them. Pickpocketing was my way of saying "hello"... but I stopped when it actually broke a quest or three. Whoops. (And by then, I was rolling in gold from insisting on selling fifty ebony longswords every other week.)

Also in Skyrim, I specced into Illusion and the stealth trees, and downloaded a mod that allowed for the right combination of gear to produce 0% shout cooldown times. Then I ran around bandit keeps with high walls, using Invisibility, then Dragon Shouting enemies off walls... before recasting invisibility to avoid alerting everyone else. I was the loudest assassin in Tamriel for a few hilarious weeks. (I also oneshot a few dragons by nicking their tails with a pair of daggers, but shouting someone off a wall to stealth kill them still tops the list.)

In S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Skies, there are mods to spawn enemies. Now imagine these things: 

Cop_pda_rodent.png 

(Which are no bigger than a rat)

Overruning a base filled with heavily armed soldiers.

Yeah, you can imagine the winner. 

They claimed the base as their home...

There was this other time, or more specifically, these other times on RDR with a good friend of mine, we'd go up on the hill to the east of Armadillo, one of us would stand near the edge, the other would get on a horse, and try to knock the other off the cliff. No shooting, but the one on the ground could try to kill the horse with tomahawks or throwing knives. If you kill the horse, you win and the round switches, if you get knocked off the cliff and fall to your death, you lose and the round switches. Those were some fun times...

Other times we'd grab a stagecoach, go to the same cliff, go over with both of us in the coach, and see who survives... Usually we both would die xD