The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Can We Get Separate Appearance Slots For Conclave Arsenal?

AlienOvermind

I would like to be able to edit appearance of my PvP warframes and weapons without messing PvE setups. And also we already have some cosmetic items available only in PvE or PvP (sigils, arcane helmets) and it complicates appearance customization even more. So, please make appearace setups independent in Conclave Arsenal.

Or maybe just make standing gains independent on the sigil. I mean, why do we even have to wear them to earn standing when nothing else can be worn there anyway?

Or allow wearing the pvp sigil with other syndicate sigils. Which standing will be earned would be decided by mission type.

Edited by -skimmer-

In case you don't know we have 3 unique appearance tabs just like 3 mod tabs. You can set your pvp appearance to B or C and they won't overlap that way and essentially this is exactly the feature you're asking for.

Unless you are asking for even more appearance tabs, so we have

A B C + D E F

I personally do not need more than 3 but I realize some people might.

In case you don't know we have 3 unique appearance tabs just like 3 mod tabs. You can set your pvp appearance to B or C and they won't overlap that way and essentially this is exactly the feature you're asking for.

Unless you are asking for even more appearance tabs, so we have

A B C + D E F

I personally do not need more than 3 but I realize some people might.

Yep, I'm asking for more. Even before PvP I always wanted more slots, than just A-B-C. And with for Conclaves I just want separate A'-B'-C' slots, that would be used in Conclave Arsenal and wouldn't overlap with PvE A-B-C.

Edited by AlienOvermind