Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibro Is Bugged Again... Am I Alone?

dany565

Question

Now the waves from excal's 4th start taking energy when channeling, which is fine, if only it also gained the bonus of channeling... The only channeling mod that works on the waves is life strike and the efficiency mods... that's it... so if you spam the waves(which in t4 late game, do minimal dmg) you waste 300 energy in 3 seconds... I am all for the cost of channeling, but i also want the gains of channeling... not just the downsides.

6 answers to this question

Try Mire (+10% attack speed and strength from longsword passive) with Toxic Blight, Molten Impact, Shocking Touch, Fever Strike, Volcanic, Voltaic (faction, when not in the void), Virulent status mods for gas+electric combo, and life strike, warframe for power and duration, and use blind before sending waves. Something like https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/478862-excalipurr-has-matured-into-excalikillemall-0-o/#entry5334259'>this. I tried this against a heavy gunner 95 lvl. Though the direct damage was something like 900, bleed procs dealt 12k damage and killed it in 3 ticks.

Edited by Bouldershoulder

Try Mire (+10% attack speed and strength from longsword passive) with Toxic Blight, Molten Impact, Shocking Touch, Fever Strike, Volcanic, Voltaic (faction, when not in the void), Virulent status mods for gas+electric combo, and life strike, warframe for power and duration, and use blind before sending waves. Something like this. I tried this against a heavy gunner 95 lvl. Though the direct damage was something like 900, bleed procs dealt 12k damage and killed it in 3 ticks.

wow i did not know that the 4th had a passive :O anyway i know that there are ways around not using channeling builds, but i just find it unfair that the waves take energy away, even tho they dont gain any dmg...

PS where did you find the stuff from the passive?

Edited by dany565

Try Mire (+10% attack speed and strength from longsword passive) with Toxic Blight, Molten Impact, Shocking Touch, Fever Strike, Volcanic, Voltaic (faction, when not in the void), Virulent status mods for gas+electric combo, and life strike, warframe for power and duration, and use blind before sending waves. Something like this. I tried this against a heavy gunner 95 lvl. Though the direct damage was something like 900, bleed procs dealt 12k damage and killed it in 3 ticks.

AFAIK the high damage on waves is because waves can count as finisher damage against radial blinded enemies.

AFAIK the high damage on waves is because waves can count as finisher damage against radial blinded enemies.

No, they only do x4 stealth damage. Finisher is x8, and stealth finisher is x4x8=x32. Unmoded Prova vandal does 1533 finisher damage on a blinded infested runner, whilst it only has 48 own damage.

where did you find this out?

first, it's said so on the wiki, and then I have tested prisma skana vs an array of other types of non-longsword weapons in the ult, and with skana the damage was 10% greater.

Edited by Bouldershoulder