Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ooowwwwww

Imaru

I fell off my bike yesterday while going down a hill.

The damage:

Multiple abrasions

Possibly fractured arm

Concussion

And general soreness.

Fortunately I was wearing a helmet so that probably saved my life (but now I need a new one).

Let me guess, you drive a car?

I drive a car and am annoyed with bicyclists - some insist on wearing black during the twilight hours and are shocked, outraged even, that you didn't see them and almost ran them over.  The Nerve!  Oh, and they refuse to wear any kind of reflective anything or even put lights on their bike.

Yeah, screw those kinds of cyclists.

I drive a car and am annoyed with bicyclists - some insist on wearing black during the twilight hours and are shocked, outraged even, that you didn't see them and almost ran them over.  The Nerve!  Oh, and they refuse to wear any kind of reflective anything or even put lights on their bike.

Yeah, screw those kinds of cyclists.

What about all the millions of car drivers that drives drunk, high or just reckless? You dont see me generalising ALL drivers.

Yes, all the time.

SO THERE'S NO DENYING THAT ORDIS MAY BE POOPING IN THE LISET AND BLAMING IT ON MY KUBROW

FORCING ME TO GIVE MY KUBROW THE SILENT TREATMENT UNTIL LOGIN ISSUES OCCUR AND I CAN'T SHOVE DNA STABILIZERS UP ITS BUTT AND IT DIES FROM GENETIC BREAKDOWN 

CURSE YOUR ORDISSSSSS

final boss confirmed

SO THERE'S NO DENYING THAT ORDIS MAY BE POOPING IN THE LISET AND BLAMING IT ON MY KUBROW

FORCING ME TO GIVE MY KUBROW THE SILENT TREATMENT UNTIL LOGIN ISSUES OCCUR AND I CAN'T SHOVE DNA STABILIZERS UP ITS BUTT AND IT DIES FROM GENETIC BREAKDOWN 

Ordis can't poop... Only I do..... *poop*

*poop*

*poop*

*poop*

*poop*

*poop*

*poop*

*poop*

*poop*

*poop*

*poop*

*poop*