Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tactical Alert Psa: Full Rewards List

I've noticed that there are Transmutation Cores in the Tactical Alert's drop tables.

So if you're an avid Transmutator now's your chance to get a ton of them without having to pay Simaris for them

Thanks to PyralisTT for the FULL list of rewards

Each successful completion of the Tactical Alert on Ceres also awards one End of Mission Reward, chosen at random from the following list:
- 10x Rare Fusion Core 
- 5000 Credits 
- 4000 Credits
- 3000 Credits 
- Detonite Ampule 
- Mutagen Sample 
- Fieldron Sample 
- Madurai Transmute Core 
- Vazarin Transmute Core 
- Naramon Transmute Core 
- 5x Rare Fusion Core
- Rift Sigil (Rare)
- Stunning Speed Mod (Rare)
- Hammer Shot Mod (Rare)
- Blaze Mod (Rare)
- Buzz Kill Mod (Rare)
- Fanged Fusillade Mod (Rare)
- Sweeping Serration Mod (Rare)
- Maim Mod (Rare)
Edited by ToxicTroublermaker

Each successful completion of the Tactical Alert on Ceres also awards one End of Mission Reward, chosen at random from the following list:
- 10x Rare Fusion Core 
- 5000 Credits 
- 4000 Credits
- 3000 Credits 
- Detonite Ampule 
- Mutagen Sample 
- Fieldron Sample 
- Madurai Transmute Core 
- Vazarin Transmute Core 
- Naramon Transmute Core 
- 5x Rare Fusion Core
- Rift Sigil (Rare)
- Hammer Shot Mod (Rare)
- Blaze Mod (Rare)
- Buzz Kill Mod (Rare)
- Maim Mod (Rare)

- 10x Rare Fusion Core 

- 5000 Credits 

- 4000 Credits

- 3000 Credits 

- Detonite Ampule 

- Mutagen Sample 

- Fieldron Sample 

- Madurai Transmute Core 

- Vazarin Transmute Core 

- Naramon Transmute Core 

- 5x Rare Fusion Core

- Rift Sigil (Rare)

- Hammer Shot Mod (Rare)

- Blaze Mod (Rare)

- Buzz Kill Mod (Rare)

- Maim Mod (Rare)

Ohhhh myyy

The slashing mods are back?

Most likely only in spirit. Look at that drop table.

All the complaints about grind and RNG, and yet there's SIX SEPARATE ENTRIES IN THE DROP TABLE THAT ARE ALL GARBAGE. 9 if you count the 3 nightmare mods (that's more of an individual opinion).

I'm not alone in that this slash mod drop list reminds me of when the electric mods were "Available from survival Rotation C" a few events back.... am I?

Well the survival itself is kinda fun, and you only need to stay for 20 mins.

This though... I just finished my second attempt. 25 waves of enemies getting stuck on their spawn rooms. It took an hour.

Oh yeah, and I got Fieldron Sample. Why. Just. Why are those things even there? WHY?

Well the survival itself is kinda fun, and you only need to stay for 20 mins.

This though... I just finished my second attempt. 25 waves of enemies getting stuck on their spawn rooms. It took an hour.

Oh yeah, and I got Fieldron Sample. Why. Just. Why are those things even there? WHY?

I was referring to the Mutualist only survival which was just annoying. And more specifically the poor rates on said mods. They almost never dropped at all, Loki Systems tier rarity.

I was referring to the Mutualist only survival which was just annoying. And more specifically the poor rates on said mods. They almost never dropped at all, Loki Systems tier rarity.

For you they didn't. I got at least 10 electric mods that event.

Edited by PyralisTT

Find it funny how even community moderators don't know about these and lock topics because of it..... and yes you can get the rift sigil again with no effort so if you missed or could not do it the last event here is the chance for everyone.

Find it funny how even community moderators don't know about these and lock topics because of it..... and yes you can get the rift sigil again with no effort so if you missed or could not do it the last event here is the chance for everyone.

If de could just you know, what's that word, oh yea! Communicate! A simply list of rewards would make the whole thing so much simpler, but that makes to much sense.

If de could just you know, what's that word, oh yea! Communicate! A simply list of rewards would make the whole thing so much simpler, but that makes to much sense.

Yeah, we really need a rewards list because I don't want to farm 25 waves for something that may or may not exist in the event.

Edited by Invalid_Infinity