The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Orokin Derelict Missions Crash Over And Over

(XBOX)soolak

Did ODS a few times last week and right after 20mins option passed ( like clockwork ) we all get disconnected and kicked back to ship.

Seems the connections gets wonky the longer you play.

That why I stopped doing ANYTHING after 20mins or wave 20.  

We barely finished a T4 Defense yesterday - especially on last wave 20,  the lag fest begins, frame-rate drops and the FEAR steps in :)

Any help on this issue will be appreciated.

I cant complete an ODD mission. The game keeps freezing/crashing on wave 10 and higher, i tried to farm the High Noon stance mod but wont be able to get it because the game keeps freezing and i wont be able to get any of the useful rewards. Sometimes the game crashes and i lose the key too and get no rewards or the things i get in the game.

BTW the Developers should make it way easier to get stance mods. I hate leveling up an melee weapon without the stance mod its like literately boring and not fun to do. And please fix the problem with buying platinum and not receiving any. Like i bought something but i didnt get it it really makes me very angry and mad, like now im raging the whole day

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just did an Orokin Derelict Def today & at wave 15 reward screen we got  rewards but right when we were about to continue everyone except me the key host gets dropped out & I'm stuck in  place, I cannot move & the game will not progress. I made a clip of it & I got a pic telling me I was playing the mission offline & that I cannot invite players.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...