The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Guides Of The Lotus ~ Program Launch Replies (Split From Original Faq)

LordOda

Question

I would like to apply to be a guide, what are the current requirements?

- You have at least a 500 hours of game-play logged (Steam hours are not attributed into overall count).

- You display extensive knowledge of the game and keep up to date on the latest content.

- You are active on the official Warframe Forums and have no more than 1 warning points on your profile (30-Day temporary warning points will not count if they have expired). *Note: This is not a necessary requirement, but a solid reputation definitely helps!

I've applied to be a Guide, I can't reply to this!

My brain is breaking!

technically you can be a guide and still reply to this, shows a sense of humour. One of the dirtiest people i know is a guide [you know who you are]

its technically a g rated joke, as it doesnt actually say anything sexual, and can be taken literally! crossing social media platforms!

technically you can be a guide and still reply to this, shows a sense of humour. One of the dirtiest people i know is a guide [you know who you are]its technically a g rated joke, as it doesnt actually say anything sexual, and can be taken literally! crossing social media platforms!

Trust me, my sense of humor is well known.

You should have said no more than 1 application at the beginning, a lot of people have most likely sent in more than one application.

it does says in red text at the first page if u read the FAQ. And hes just remind-ing people.

Goodluck to everyone btw one day to go.