Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Guides Of The Lotus ~ Program Launch Replies (Split From Original Faq)

LordOda

Question

Its making me feel nervous thinking that i could become a guide of the lotus im guessing its the same as everyone else too but honestly i wish everyone good luck we all have an equal change here so who ever they pick it doesn't matter were all tenno at the end of the day x

I repeat 

gCoLwUv.gif?1

Its making me feel nervous thinking that i could become a guide of the lotus im guessing its the same as everyone else too but honestly i wish everyone good luck we all have an equal change here so who ever they pick it doesn't matter were all tenno at the end of the day x

chance*

and yes we are , I wish everyone goodluck!

Everyone, please calm down. I know your all excited about the announcements and everything, but this is a FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) Thread. Please keep your comments on topic about questions having to do with the program. I am almost 100% sure that Danielle will announce when everything is done and who our new Guides are. The day is barely half over, so chill. Post boosting is not going to get you anywhere.

Everyone, please calm down. I know your all excited about the announcements and everything, but this is a FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) Thread. Please keep your comments on topic about questions having to do with the program. I am almost 100% sure that Danielle will announce when everything is done and who our new Guides are. The day is barely half over, so chill. Post boosting is not going to get you anywhere.

Ok, we know but there aren't (many) questions asked so wishing fellow Tenno luck in a forrum post about guides of the Lotus isn't a problem right?

Well I want to be the first to say welcome to the new guides(Anyone who may have said it before me doesnt count because reasons).

Make sure you send me you new guide joining tax in the forum of Valkyr Noggles, payable to my ingame inbox lol.

But seriously, we went through a lot of canidiates and we couldnt take everyone at this time (Unfortunately no super omega guide relay parties tonight), but if you werent chosen today it doesnt mean you wont be chosen in the future.

And remember, Praise Valkyr,

Good day.

(Ps if you need help speak to Novus, he is my designated speaker and personal assistant to the stars)

Well I want to be the first to say welcome to the new guides(Anyone who may have said it before me doesnt count because reasons).

Make sure you send me you new guide joining tax in the forum of Valkyr Noggles, payable to my ingame inbox lol.

But seriously, we went through a lot of canidiates and we couldnt take everyone at this time (Unfortunately no super omega guide relay parties tonight), but if you werent chosen today it doesnt mean you wont be chosen in the future.

And remember, Praise Valkyr,

Good day.

(Ps if you need help speak to Novus, he is my designated speaker and personal assistant to the stars)

Were guides invited already?