Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rip Shooting While Wallrunning

S7ORM

Here is a thread you should check out, it would solve all issues with Parkour 2.0 aiming while wallhopping you may be having..

And if you have NO issues with Parkour 2.0, the thread will also surprise you, because it offers a solution that forces no changes onto players that love Parkour 2.0 how it currently is.

It's under Feedback>General and is named "Parkour 2.1 The Perfect Remix"

It's got over 250 views, no negative replies and offers a win-win solution for everybody who misses aiming and wallrunning, while causing no negative impact on any players.

If you love Parkour 2.0, the thread offers a solution that will not impact your gaming.

If you miss a few things about wallrunning pre-u17, the thread offers a solution to help you get what you loved back.

It's an idea that should get DE's attention because of the simplicity of it, and I'd love to see more feedback posts on the subject. We are all "beta testers" and our feedback matters, positive or negative, so please reply and let everyone know your opinion!!

Edited by Vorpal_Ocelot

Here is a thread you should check out, it would solve all issues with Parkour 2.0 aiming while wallhopping you may be having..

And if you have NO issues with Parkour 2.0, the thread will also surprise you, because it offers a solution that forces no changes onto players that love Parkour 2.0 how it currently is.

It's under Feedback>General and is named "Parkour 2.1 The Perfect Remix"

It's got over 250 views, no negative replies and offers a win-win solution for everybody who misses aiming and wallrunning, while causing no negative impact on any players.

If you love Parkour 2.0, the thread offers a solution that will not impact your gaming.

If you miss a few things about wallrunning pre-u17, the thread offers a solution to help you get what you loved back.

It's an idea that should get DE's attention because of the simplicity of it, and I'd love to see more feedback posts on the subject. We are all "beta testers" and our feedback matters, positive or negative, so please reply and let everyone know your opinion!!

link?

I hold space to wall hop i dont know what your talking about holding works just fine

I'm not sure what your mastery rank is but there is a rank up test that requires you to wall run, aim and shoot at orb to create new paths while a timer counts down.. with parkour 2.0 that easy test no becomes a nightmare requiring you to stop and wall latch to shoot the orbs... doesn't sound like a big problem?.. the thing is you don't have much in the way of time to complete the course, you're out of time long before you reach the end

Edited by Sibernetika

my other problem with parkour 2.0 is that the backflip is gone, you would wallrun up a wall reach the end and do a backflip on to the ledge or next floor now you have to swing your view a full 180 to get on that ledge or just fall straight down the moment you stop wall hopping.