Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forma Bp Rewards. Seriously?

Nadioca

Never understand why people Whine about Forma Blueprints? Im always in need of formas & when i get a forma blueprints i do get happy cuz i save 20 plat..

So ask urself this question would u rather spend 20 plat on 1 forma or get 4 to 5 free formas from forma blueprints & if u rush em that 2 formas 4 the price of 1!!

So quit whining about formas & be thankful to get them.. I rather get those then spend 20 plat.

This is what i hate about people like u.. Im sure u were one of those who cried about all those rare 5 bundles dropping in t4 survival now T4 Survival has become useless & a wasted key..

People like u need to zip it cuz its topics like this that make de reduce drop rate.. Thx for ruining t4 Survival as rare 5 are a pain to get again which stinks. I rather. Have those then 3 orokin cells..

U ruined one thing dont even think about ruining this one thx

I have FULL right to whine, complain and b*tch about it all I want, for a very simple reason: I do not need more forma bps! I have over 120 of those and I'm NEVER going to use all those formas. Even if I did, I would gain them at a faster rate than I can use them.

And hereby, even though I'm fairly sure no one influent enough will notice the post, I suggest to make a dynamic drop system based on your gear level (not necessarily on mastery rank, that would make things worse actually), like (IN CASE OF FORMAS ONLY) based on the amount of blueprints you already own. At least get that weight down by a few % points, it's not asking much when half (around half) the loot you drop is basically useless.

That's just an idea, and it doesn't sound bad, does it, you 300(+) forma blueprints owners?

Where are you at getting those awesome rewards? I am always out of forma and been running t4d to try to find some and getting none. That's right none in at least the last 4 runs completed going at least to wave 20, sometimes 30.

I am on PC and MR19 with tons of fully ranked weapons (even a 5 forma mk-1 baton for pvp). Perhaps they decreased drops because people complaining. I don't understand, they are very useful, you need 4-6 to make a weapon into end game useful, and more for pvp...

Not to mention if you have a dojo to build or want to build dojo research weapons. Sounds like your not putting enough forma in your gear.

Instead of removing them, or decreasing frequency, why not make them 5 ducats (for bp) to void trader.

Then you can turn your 400 collection into 2000 ducats and guys like me who cannot find them faster than they are used, can still enjoy them.

Edit: another solution is to decrease drop rates but make forma bp buy able from all the Syndicates (15 to 20K rep).

Edited by Educated_Beast

I honestly think that Forma and Orokin Cells should be taken out of towers 3 and higher just because taking them out completely might be frustrating in terms of getting the materials for newer players but also giving a fair random drop too higher level void missions. We all hate after 60mins only getting cores/supplies/forma time after time.