Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Need Some Anime Recommendations

TheErebus.

Jeez, there's so much anime of potential of story (Such as High School of the Dead), but random panty shots and perverted dialog ruins the story. 

This makes me feel like I need to send a message to U.S Federal Agencies to ban anime like these.

Death Note kinda falls under after L dies, after that I lose interest.

I hear you, man... I mean, I was so glued to the show at that point that I just kept watching. No regrets. But I get where you're coming from.

By the way, try watching Monster. I just started it and it seems pretty interesting so far.

Last Exile is my suggestion.

They've made a sequel/spin-off/something of it but I can't recommend that only because I haven't had time to watch it yet.

First one is good though, probably in my top 5 all time.

Junketsu no Maria (Maria the Virgin Witch)

Literally pulled the synopsis off the anime site I watch:

The story follows Maria, the most powerful witch who lives during the Hundred Years' War in France. She despises war, so she obstructs battles with her strong magical powers. Her meddling with her succubus Artemis and incubus Priapos has caught the attention of the heavens, and so the Archangel Michael issues an edict. When Maria loses her virginity, she will also lose her magical powers. A beautiful angel named Ezekiel is supposed to watch Maria and make sure the witch does not use magic in front of people, but Maria continues to use magic anyways.

Kino's journey, It'll keep you thinking 

.Hack series, A really good anime thats viewed on an mmo (Before the weeabos come in and attack me, .Hack came first)

Senyu, an comedy fantasy anime I found with a good old friend of mine

And maybe Needless, Kinda bible based but its kinda good

Oh, and berzerk... If you love darksouls, this is a must watch...

Edited bits:

Trigun,  western/post-Apocalypse 

gundam saga, giant robots... in space

Zoids, giant robotic animals like gundam

cow boy bebop, amazing anime from my childhood

Edited by TESTAMENTEXE