Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pro Stealth Gameplay: Rhino Fisher's Bond Indentity. This is how we do.

Ced23Ric

What the heck was that?! The grineer were totally shooting at you! :DDD Man, I could never play a whole mission crouched like that. It's excruciating! Even to watch. You guys look like you were all carrying heavy burdens. :P

Edited by Windbow

lol you guys look like oblivious stealthy ducklings walking in line through the enemies, well done ;P

This video also highlights a really good point, exactly what this game needs.

...Making the lotus speak louder so we can hear her when she's saying "Lotus: you're on sensors now, you've been detected." {no I'm not serious :x lol}

This video also highlights a really good point, exactly what this game needs.

...Making the lotus speak louder so we can hear her when she's saying "Lotus: you're on sensors now, you've been detected.

Exactly the issue we tried to point out. It just gets lost over all the silent, whispering crouch stealthing we did.

I'd love to see how any Grineer that might have survived explain this to their higher ups.

"So ... they were crawling towards us. They kept muttering 'Unseen like the air!' and 'Like a wing's beat in the night!' ... well, we opened fire. They just ignored it. Kept crouch-walking. Jack got angry, you know Jack ... he went over and decided to kick one of them in the face. Whammo, hammered him right to the wall. I mean, they had a massive hammer and slammed it so hard into Jack, he flew backwards and was shattered against a bulkhead. Gruesome."

Haha gotta love the whispering through the entire mission :P

Because it's a stealth mission. You always whisper during those. Throat mics and stuff.

Btw, what did you use to record this? Fraps lags too much and MSI Afterburner wont work in fullscreen mode.

Fraps (licensed), then converted with Super ©. :D

But then again, I recored unto a Corsair GT SSD, without filesize segmentation (Original footage was about 35GB), and my system is fairly beasty.

Because it's a stealth mission. You always whisper during those. Throat mics and stuff.

Fraps (licensed), then converted with Super ©. :D

But then again, I recored unto a Corsair GT SSD, without filesize segmentation (Original footage was about 35GB), and my system is fairly beasty.

DxTory isn't half bad as well. Less laggy on the CPU but the file size is massive.