Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Five Nights At Freddy's 4 Image 3.0

TheErebus.

They're still making these?

Well at least the image is pretty cool.

Hope they make the forth game a bit better than the last one. They have had a longer time to develop it so no excuses.

He is making one last game to wrap up the story.

The game will be out on Halloween. Judging by the teasers, I... still have no idea how the gameplay will be like. It could go either way. But he's taking his time with this one, so I think it'll be good. Well polished, at least.

He is making one last game to wrap up the story.

The game will be out on Halloween. Judging by the teasers, I... still have no idea how the gameplay will be like. It could go either way. But he's taking his time with this one, so I think it'll be good. Well polished, at least.

Just imagine it ends up being an FPS duke-nukem style.

4.jpg

I'll be honest and say this:

I find this image to be quite creepy. Better than the other ones.

that doesn't even look like an animatronic anymore.

I am actually not creeped out at all or hyped

Edited by n00b_m0m0

These are all hallucinations. I'm pretty sure.

We haven't seen any real animatronics yet, so whether there will be any at all is left to be seen.

maybe.

the hallucinations may be due to hag syndrome

was hoping he'd conclude the series at the last one.

Jumpscares are not my cup of tea.

not when abused.

Maybe I should start playing this game now that it looks interesting. I don't like putting effort into a game that won't outright tell me the story. From what I have seen I have to read the background a lot.

Pretty much, or you could just read it online.

Edited by TheErebus.

Maybe I should start playing this game now that it looks interesting. I don't like putting effort into a game that won't outright tell me the story. From what I have seen I have to read the background a lot.

The story is more prominent with each game. In the first you had to piece together easter eggs. In the second there's interactive cutscenes and random cutscenes. In the third there's storytelling minigames between each night, as well as extra easteregg storytelling minigames.

I predict that the fourth will be a lot more story-focused.

When the hell is this series gonna end?

This one is the last.

The story is more prominent with each game. In the first you had to piece together easter eggs. In the second there's interactive cutscenes and random cutscenes. In the third there's storytelling minigames between each night, as well as extra easteregg storytelling minigames.

I predict that the fourth will be a lot more story-focused.

This one is the last.

I've read up on the game. Not sure if I should try out the 4th one or wait to not play it to read up on it.