The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Offline Tradeing?

blazekan5

This would be a very good idea. You could trade in warframe without actually being there at the same time as he/her. It will make the forum trading post much easier to actually trade with.. it should have the same concept(offer, accept) and be easy to access. Good idea?

Discuss.

Edit: How would they able to scam if you can decline and accept and comfirm?

Edited by blazekan5

I'm not really sure as to what this really refers to, but sounds pretty much like an auction house type of thing.

I don't really see how a trading forum post makes it any easier, other than having set an appointment time and or date. I'm confused as to what is being asked.

Edited by saltygr33n

If we have a system like this then scammers will always be a issue, but then again the ideas solid and iv always wanted a way to sell my things for platinum or other items without having to spam messages in the chat box constantly like a auctioneer.

Good_job.gif

Good post.

If we have a system like this then scammers will always be a issue, but then again the ideas solid and iv always wanted a way to sell my things for platinum or other items without having to spam messages in the chat box constantly like a auctioneer.

Good_job.gif

Good post.

I like that you use a .gif of a professional scammer for your approval of a new trade system.

It's not foreshadowing at all.

Yup, scammers will be there but being an MMORPG player I got used to the auction system. I don't want to spend hours selling one thing and spamming the chat... I want to put it on AH and play...

Auctions and market boards?

Deflation and a crashed economy

No thanks

people were saying the same thing when tRading was being suggested ofr warframe.

It's gonna crash platinum sales

DE is going to go broke

tRading will ruin game

And watch how that turned out