Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do Shy People Sound Like When They Text Chat?

RoflsMazoy

I'm honestly not too sure whether or not there actually are shy people in this game. Considering the properties of text chat it would be very difficult to tell whether or not someone was actually shy using it. If you're a shy person playing warframe and regularly visit these forums, this is your chance to identify yourself! Tell us what you sound like!

In my opinion a lot of shy people don't sound shy at all while texting or writing over the internet. My friends girlfriend is shy as hell, but you'd never guess this while you're texting her. 

Edited by MrGuddi

I'm normally very shy, but usually only in person. When it comes to talking over text or on a game where I am comfortable with the community it's not really a problem.

SCORP

FHHESGHESHRHT.

Hai!

Edited by dacond3

90% of the players are shy. Either that or they have no idea how a chat works.

Seriously, every damn public I join.

Maybe they're quite busy surviving in that game or they're afk and busy reading FB or something while their Mesa do the work.

90% of the players are shy. Either that or they have no idea how a chat works.

Seriously, every damn public I join.

For me it's not about being shy, it's just that to me the chat is an hassle to use for a few specific reasons, one of them being that somehow always my keyboard changes from PT to ENG and everything changes place.

And there are always those that just won't stop talking, like dude we're in the middle of a survival how are you typing and running at the same time.

For me it's not about being shy, it's just that to me the chat is an hassle to use for a few specific reasons, one of them being that somehow always my keyboard changes from PT to ENG and everything changes place.

And there are always those that just won't stop talking, like dude we're in the middle of a survival how are you typing and running at the same time.

Still, just being completely silent and ignoring questions is a bit rude, don't you think?

the shy part comes when in face to face conversation when chating you are more relaxed because you are alone or with someone you are not as shy as normal( but that isn't right because even if you are surrounded by ppl no one cares either way)

<-- biggest shy person right here

Edited by Kostadin

Are you shy or introverted?

Because I'd be considered introverted, being that you draw energy from within yourself. You don't always open up to people quickly and prefer persona space but you arent shy.

Shy implies that you are fearful in some way of the other person and their opinions of you. This you "shy" away from people until you determine them to not be a threat. Also to be timid. If you look up shy, introverted will be related to it but you can be introverted without being shy but you cant be shy without being introverted

So yes im introverted/extroverted hybrid in real life but on the Internet im slightly more extroverted while still keeping my privacy intact.

Edited by Anatolius

Well, I'd probably consider myself somewhat shy, but that's really only in person. In games I tend to talk a bit but that's mostly because for some of the games it's almost a necessity. Playing Payday 2 with randoms and no mic doesn't end well sometimes.

I suppose I sound a lot like someone who threw a grenade, but only managed to throw it half a foot from their position, actually probably closer to dropping than throwing. For a brief moment, I am loud, absolutely terrified then... I am disappointingly silent, endlessly pondering my choices...

A little bit of chat to start off a PUG is essential, I think.  It sets everyone off on a friendly footing, and when people realize they're playing with other human beings and aren't harbouring the suspicion that the 3 other players are 12 year olds on a sugar high, everything goes pretty smoothly.

Obviously, with an action combat system like Warframe, voluble rp lite chat while playing isn't possible like it is with a tab-targeting type of game.  But some small degree of chat usually adds to the fun.

I've found 90% of PUGing goes very well in Warframe.  Most players turn out to be competent and friendly once you initiate a competent and friendly vibe in chat.

There are always a few asshats now and then, but hey ho.

I used to be extremely shy when I was younger but ive gotten over that. now im quite talkative both online and in real life.

well in real life when I get to know someone well enough.

although im still terrible with names. It sometimes can take about a week before i remember it well enough. 

its a bit akward when i know who they are but still can't remember there name.