Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

6.2 Million Crit? Are My Eyes Deceiving Me?

notBPNPC

i'll quickly run some numbers.

maximum Power Strength on Ballistic Battery would add 4544 Base Damage. add on 8179.2 for assuming you have a single Elemental combo. bring it to 14,313.6 if it's a +75% on your Enemy.

the best Loadout without Heavy Caliber i can come up with would be 3084.6 Damage on a Multishot. bring it to 4157.85 if we assume you have a single Elemental Combo that has a +75% Bonus on your Enemy.

23,015.45 * (5.6x Crit, but 10.2 assuming double Crit Weakpoint)

unfortunately, only totals to 234,757.59 Damage.

note, didn't account for Ballistic Battery interfacing with the Physical Mod i had on, but it would only add a couple thousand or so.

since you're not a Client, both of the numbers from your shot are probably displayed, so it's probably overlapping.

Edited by taiiat

i'll quickly run some numbers.

maximum Power Strength on Ballistic Battery would add 4544 Base Damage. add on 8179.2 for assuming you have a single Elemental combo. bring it to 14,313.6 if it's a +75% on your Enemy.

the best Loadout without Heavy Caliber i can come up with would be 3084.6 Damage on a Multishot. bring it to 4157.85 if we assume you have a single Elemental Combo that has a +75% Bonus on your Enemy.

23,015.45 * (5.6x Crit, but 10.2 assuming double Crit Weakpoint)

unfortunately, only totals to 234,757.59 Damage.

note, didn't account for Ballistic Battery interfacing with the Physical Mod i had on, but it would only add a couple thousand or so.

since you're not a Client, both of the numbers from your shot are probably displayed, so it's probably overlapping.

idk if u factored it in but i was using rifle amp and shooting gallery was active, still doesnt seem to add up but thanks.

idk if u factored it in but i was using rifle amp and shooting gallery was active, still doesnt seem to add up but thanks.

i did not. didn't remember to.

Rifle Amp though, inconsequential Damage Bonus since you have Serration on, so not worth calculating.

Shooting Gallery... maximum of 71% extra Base Damage...

making the Weapon's own Damage be 7109.9235.

7109.9235 + 18857.3

25967.2235 * 10.2 == 264,865.6797

As a client, you seem to deal more damage....No matter what kind of source of damage. That might be it.

screenshot looks like fighting Alad V Solo.

Tactical Potato has a video where he hits a 19 million crit.

6.2m seems kinda low.

Edit:

And in that video he shows another player hitting a 2 billion crit, so....

...but both are Banshee resonance crits, so I suppose that's off topic.

Edited by (PS4)Magician_NG