Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Rare Are Reinforced Orokin Storage Containers ?

I just found one from Tower 4 Sabotage and i didn't even know that they were a thing.... :P

I was wondering what are the chances of finding one ?

Edit: i know about the Rare Grineer storage Container which you can easily find on Law of Retribuition. (i have 9/5 scans >:D )

TCUCUfW.jpg

7I3a3Pw.jpg

N7TjyCK.jpg

Edited by Annoying_killah

Well, they ARE pretty rare, as the name implies. I've only ever seen the rare corpus containers in some spy missions, and only if I'm specifically looking for them. I had a suspicion there was a rare Orokin one. Thanks for confirming that.

To elaborate, I've only found 2-3 and I play daily at least two or three hours.

Both the rare and reinforced containers for grineer, corpus and void are super rare (as in less than one percent spawn rate, at an estimate). As in you tend to see the assassins more frequently than these containers.

Edited by Loswaith

I'm not sure these are quite as rare as people think they are, I usually get 1-2 a week, but I am an explorer, if there's a room not explored or a container not broken then I won't be evacuating ;)

The ones I've had, have always contained a 30 or 60 minute booster (credit or affinity), a couple of thousand credits and one of the following:

R5 rare fusion core (they might always have these, but I tend not to notice them so much)

Forma or 

A rare resource (detonite ampule, mutagen mass or Fieldron)

The one thing to note about the rare containers is they make a noise, a tone like the one the cache's make in the void sabotage missions so you can usually tell if they're nearby, unless you're playing as Limbo as the rift noise usually covers it up

I have Reinforced Orokin and Rare Orokin crates fully scanned. I have seen 3 Rare Grineer crates as well. No trace of Reinforced or Rare Corpus crates, no idea how Reinforced Grineer ones look either. I tend to loot entire levels so I'd think I'd come across every variant by now but nope.

I have Reinforced Orokin and Rare Orokin crates fully scanned. I have seen 3 Rare Grineer crates as well. No trace of Reinforced or Rare Corpus crates, no idea how Reinforced Grineer ones look either. I tend to loot entire levels so I'd think I'd come across every variant by now but nope.

Play raid, there is good change to be reinforced grineer container, what ive remember it was same as regular container, but it was mostly black.

I found it in exact room as yours, never find them anymore since then

a40hl1.jpg

Play raid, there is good change to be reinforced grineer container, what ive remember it was same as regular container, but it was mostly black.

I can Confirm this, you have a very good chance to get rare or reinforced container in raid

29b0g48.jpg2hcd9aq.jpg

Only found one in my 1.2k hours on Warframe...

But the Grinner version is pretty easy to find on the Trial/Raid/Law of Retribuition, we found at least 2 per raid.

The corpus is a bit rare too, my first one was on a Spy mission, but I found more than 1 in that room where there is a body of a Grinner Butcher on a table...

Only found one in my 1.2k hours on Warframe...

But the Grinner version is pretty easy to find on the Trial/Raid/Law of Retribuition, we found at least 2 per raid.

The corpus is a bit rare too, my first one was on a Spy mission, but I found more than 1 in that room where there is a body of a Grinner Butcher on a table...

Same here, i have played 1,1k hours and just now for the first time i found one....

The grineer one it's as you said, it's easy to find especially on Law of Retribuition :D

I'm not sure these are quite as rare as people think they are, I usually get 1-2 a week, but I am an explorer, if there's a room not explored or a container not broken then I won't be evacuating ;)

The ones I've had, have always contained a 30 or 60 minute booster (credit or affinity), a couple of thousand credits and one of the following:

R5 rare fusion core (they might always have these, but I tend not to notice them so much)

Forma or 

A rare resource (detonite ampule, mutagen mass or Fieldron)

The one thing to note about the rare containers is they make a noise, a tone like the one the cache's make in the void sabotage missions so you can usually tell if they're nearby, unless you're playing as Limbo as the rift noise usually covers it up

You're talking about the Rare Orokin Storage.

We are talking about the Reinforced Orokin Storage.

It is so hard to find even 1 of 1000 runs of Void. So don't give me that 'I find 2/week' story lol

You're talking about the Rare Orokin Storage.

We are talking about the Reinforced Orokin Storage.

It is so hard to find even 1 of 1000 runs of Void. So don't give me that 'I find 2/week' story lol

That seems a bit of an exaggeration. I'm sure I'm miles away from 1000 Void runs and have encountered 4 so far.

They're not THAT impossibly rare.

On a side note: they do spawn alot during the raid. My squad is really fast though so I have to rush to find them xD

Personally I've only seen 2 of them, both in the same room. The one where you jump down behind the elevator and go in the broken vent. It's the rare ones I have a problem finding.

Biggest problem comparing "rarity" of these chests are how many people will run a stage and not explore.

That seems a bit of an exaggeration. I'm sure I'm miles away from 1000 Void runs and have encountered 4 so far.

They're not THAT impossibly rare.

On a side note: they do spawn alot during the raid. My squad is really fast though so I have to rush to find them xD

I say 1000 because I've gone over 1000 runs. Oh yes, they are that rare xD

I say 1000 because I've gone over 1000 runs. Oh yes, they are that rare xD

Maybe I'm just lucky then .-. RNG is strong with this one.

RNGesus, Grant this person a share of my luck!

Also if you're not sanic enough to do the treasure rooms in time consider getting a Mag with Greedy Pull (That's right I embraced that dreaded augment xD) and a Jat Kitty. Smash crates trough the wall and pull the loot. c:

Maybe I'm just lucky then .-. RNG is strong with this one.

RNGesus, Grant this person a share of my luck!

Also if you're not sanic enough to do the treasure rooms in time consider getting a Mag with Greedy Pull (That's right I embraced that dreaded augment xD) and a Jat Kitty. Smash crates trough the wall and pull the loot. c:

Oh I search every treasure room every time! I'm trying to get the scans for the Reinforced containers so I can't destroy them lol but yeah no luck. And I know when I hear one because I play with a headset and am very familiar with the sounds it produces :)

Once found 2 in about 4 runs of a vault run. Actually stumbled upon both because they were simply on the path. Lord only knows how many people actually miss these while doing void runs though. Wish there was at least some type of indication when you enter a mission that they are there. I know they are to I guess encourage exploration but there's only so many times you can explore (and in general have to look at) the same settings while not finding one before you just say "fudge it" and go about your business.

AM1qSXV.jpg

KdevxWu.jpg

Edited by DiabolicalHamSandwich

Well, i found Orokin rare/reinforced containers to be exceptionally rare. I've run into a Corpus and two Grineer ones (and that's not looking for them).

Zero Orokin so far. And that's even scarier since i almost exclusively run Void sabotages and i pillage the whole tileset every time...