Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Thread Of Denial

TeenageGirlVodkaPuke

Really I believe we need more Void locations and possibly alerts. or Some other way to get Prime gear. Basically because we have to kill a Prime frame for another one. Why should we have to give up on a Prime so easily? So why not add more places and limit a Prime item/Part to one lacation each. 

Just my opinion nothing else. 

What about de Nile?

Eh, only male frame I want is Limbo Prime, (whereas I'd be happy with any female frame, pretty much)

and the only Tenno weapons I want (aside from the Vectis/Sybaris) are Jat Kittag Fragor or Gram.

All the rest are sided :'(

Edited by Chroia

wow um What did you guys see in that Vid. And also the suspenseful words they used sounds nothing like Saryn, Vauban, Oberon, or ect... I only know one frame that is involved with ashes and it clearly shows its Ash. If its not Ash then they made some design error or they want a odd looking Prime this time.

wow um What did you guys see in that Vid. And also the suspenseful words they used sounds nothing like Saryn, Vauban, Oberon, or ect... I only know one frame that is involved with ashes and it clearly shows its Ash. If its not Ash then they made some design error or they want a odd looking Prime this time.

deny the existence of this post.

Since I'm not sure anyone would want to explain it, I may as well inform you.

This is a denial thread, we all know it's ash but this is a denial thread.