The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✿[Pink Giant Octopus]✿Happy Casual Clan Of Happy Casual People! [Recruitment Open!]

yuikami

Long time ago i met one you in a public game, and that very day i fell in love with Pinky.

9U4poLE.jpg

i know, there is no name of the person and it's just an unuseful screenshot, but i like to do/post screenshots >.<"

Now, i found where this little cutie pink octy come from, and i'm very glad to see that it's the mascot of such a positive and united group of gamers friends.

I'm also pretty addicted to your digital art, yes i'm talking with you Yui °^° , and, even if i'm already part of a clan, that the "dojo doors" are closed and my english is pretty awkward and unrefined, i will be glad to have the chance to meet someone of this group (via chat or game, or pms, it's all the same to me xD)

just to chat about fine arts while enjoying a cup of tea, with a tray of muffins (ok lot of trays with lot of muffins, ok forget the trays, i don't have any tray... and... i already ate all the muffins, sorry :< )

anyway, this message is probably (completly) pointless but it's also my very way to give you my support as gamer (and half graphic designer too u.ù)

Keep up the friendship

Greetings, Regar

Long time ago i met one you in a public game, and that very day i fell in love with Pinky.

9U4poLE.jpg

i know, there is no name of the person and it's just an unuseful screenshot, but i like to do/post screenshots >.<"

Now, i found where this little cutie pink octy come from, and i'm very glad to see that it's the mascot of such a positive and united group of gamers friends.

I'm also pretty addicted to your digital art, yes i'm talking with you Yui °^° , and, even if i'm already part of a clan, that the "dojo doors" are closed and my english is pretty awkward and unrefined, i will be glad to have the chance to meet someone of this group (via chat or game, or pms, it's all the same to me xD)

just to chat about fine arts while enjoying a cup of tea, with a tray of muffins (ok lot of trays with lot of muffins, ok forget the trays, i don't have any tray... and... i already ate all the muffins, sorry :< )

anyway, this message is probably (completly) pointless but it's also my very way to give you my support as gamer (and half graphic designer too u.ù)

Keep up the friendship

Greetings, Regar

*hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hugrapehug hug hug*

9U4poLE.jpg

Keep up the friendship

Greetings, Regar

Don't give up! When I first saw this clan I really wanted to join. Once I applied it unfortunately filled up before my application was even looked at. I recently been accepted after my second try There is still hope. Just stalk the thread and wait for the cleaning. :D