Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✿[Pink Giant Octopus]✿Happy Casual Clan Of Happy Casual People! [Recruitment Open!]

yuikami

Message to my dear Tennotacles;

Here's some little update about the clan, would be super awesome if you can pass it to other members tuu, thanks in advance!

Many of you may realized we're not in any alliance anymore, but that's not the problem. About time I focus on what my clan wants instead of what the others want. However, if you're interested in any other alliance, just let me know.

I also would like to know how many of us actually interested or not on the Solar Rail, any other benefit you guys look forward to for the Badlands benefit?

I'll be on a break cause I'm addicted to something else at the moment and I need some space, If you have any clan related issue or any input to make things better, just pm me, or come on TS, the IP is 108.61.25.67:10947 or pass it to ArmouredHunter, LitigationHammer, Rivenholt or any other Knights in-game. I'll also be checking the clan's forum post from time-to-time.

On another topic, seeing that the clan's been kinda quiet lately, some players may be playing other games, or taking a break from Warframe, or left for more populated clans. If you happen to have a friend who also play Warframe and need a clan, just let them know our door is open, clan member recommendation only. And thank you, those who still stick around, though I don't have much to offer lately.

My Apology on delay of the Event Chibi, no I didn't forget about it,  just wanna get my mind off stuff at the moment, but promise is a promise, sorry to keep you guys waiting for long.

EDIT: oh yeah... I forgot to update the dojo map... hurrr OTL

Edited by yuikami

Tentacles.
I regret to inform that I, TheErebus, will be leaving the clan.

Before anything goes around concerning the reason, it's because I feel as if I need to be part of something larger in war frame.

Now this doesn't mean I'm leaving all of you forever, I'm still going to be very active with the rest of you guys. I'll be on the TS line for most of the time  and I'll still play with you guys until the end of war frame.

I love you all.

Except for yui.

You can die

<3

Tentacles.

I regret to inform that I, TheErebus, will be leaving the clan.

Before anything goes around concerning the reason, it's because I feel as if I need to be part of something larger in war frame.

Now this doesn't mean I'm leaving all of you forever, I'm still going to be very active with the rest of you guys. I'll be on the TS line for most of the time  and I'll still play with you guys until the end of war frame.

I love you all.

Except for yui.

You can die

<3

Lemme decorate my Butt Violation Dungeon with more chain.

Lemme decorate my Butt Violation Dungeon with more chain.

tell rin that I'll be back...

I knew it. You never openly admitted it but I knew you did.

SHuddup blue!

No one likes blue!

IT'S UGLY!

Sad to see you go Erebus.

you're coming with me my dear waifu :3 <3 <3 <3

Yeah, I really miss those people. The Boltor Prime BP must hate me X_X

EDIT: Broke down and bought it from somebody for 45 plat. It hurt, but I think it'll be worth it.

Edited by MaxImpact

Okie! Thank you for all the inputs guys! I'll do my best to fix the situation!

Also, please update the dojo map, I can't find where the "butt violation dungeon" is located.