Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✿[Pink Giant Octopus]✿Happy Casual Clan Of Happy Casual People! [Recruitment Open!]

yuikami

• 2 weeks later...

Hola everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd be willing to wait for recruitment. :3

My clan went kapoots after Yolanda, Haiyan to most of you not from the Philippines.

Don't worry though no one died for reals

But its broke now because the others got busy with work after and it got really lonely.... :c TT^TT

I will wait though just let me know when you guys clean up! :)

P.S. Definitely not making an @$$ of my self I LOVE YOUR COMICS YUI

*edit*

P.P.S I might not be able to contribute to weekend events that much because I'm in college.. .. .. And I got 32 units per sem.. .. .. .. and my dad keeps a watchful eye over my game time HALP IM IN HELL but I will try my best!

Edited by WeirdGlitch

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds great. I'll be sure to pick it up when it goes on sale on Steam for $5.

Of course the question with announcing free DLC before the game is released, is whether it is actually DLC or content that was left out and then relabeled DLC.

Sounds great. I'll be sure to pick it up when it goes on sale on Steam for $5.

Of course the question with announcing free DLC before the game is released, is whether it is actually DLC or content that was left out and then relabeled DLC.

This developer deserves full price for their games, the DLC will be forever free, as "it is a thank you present from us(CDPR) for buying our game"

You can get a 10% discount if you already own any of their past games on GOG.

Edited by Phoboss06

I have Suda maxed with Arbiters as my second. just a few more days and I'll be at max rank for them to. Steel I'm waiting on until I'm done those so I can work slightly on the Veil to.

I can just imagine that anyone with Perrin/Veil/Loka will get a lot of traffic in terms of requests.

Edited by Armouredhunter

Am I the only one in here supporting the Red Veil? And am I the only one who support my syndicate for their ideology rather than rewards?

Misanthrope level 100.

No. I'm the same. I'm supporting Suda because I am a seeker of knowledge. It just happens that I like the side with the good rewards.

No. I'm the same. I'm supporting Suda because I am a seeker of knowledge. It just happens that I like the side with the good rewards.

I thought I was the only one being way to serious about this, good to see there are other people!

I'll burn you last.

Am I the only one in here supporting the Red Veil? And am I the only one who support my syndicate for their ideology rather than rewards?

Misanthrope level 100.

Misanthropy! That the word I was looking for! (Like, when you forget something, and you know you've forgotten something but you don't know what you've forgotten and you feel like an idiot trying to remember what it is you remember that you've forgotten......yeah) Warframe forums do help in life!

P.S. Thanks for hating humans, helped me out a lot :3 

Edited by ra9una