The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✿[Pink Giant Octopus]✿Happy Casual Clan Of Happy Casual People! [Recruitment Open!]

yuikami

I am 4Z21.

I understand all of the rules and more.

I have high hopes to join Pink giant Octopus for the many lols that will come.

I will help out in any way i know how (includes four formas).

I pray that i will be accepted into this clan and if i must i will dance all night long for any frame there is.

It currently says you have 4 open slots, if so I would like to join

Edit: IGN Ebohcalyps3

Edit: the reason why I want to join is because I have been in a mega clan up until now and its not working out

I would like to join a smaller clan where I have opportunities to make friends.  This clan seem really nice and I really like the emphasis on humor and friendship. 

Edited by Ebohcalyps3

Hey, i would love to join a clan that is not dull or boring. I don't see many of small-medium clans, and the „4k people“ clans are just not for me.

I have read the clan rules and do not intend in breaking any them.

I would really like to see the clan in top spots for the new fomorian event, and would love to help you get there. (aiming for no less then 250 points atm)

IGN: ZeroTypeXX

Looks like i'm the only one arround here, it's 11:11 pm, and i don't want to sleep :D

Anyway, News Time!

OkM5V0O.jpg

PS: My paint skills are awful, sorry ;w;

PS2: Sorry yui, for stealling the img (;A;)

Edited by Dreykan

Yuim yui! \(^O^)/ make all the new members tell the story of his/her nickname as a requeriment to get in!

I like that, so you know what? I'm going to do that!

Valha Hazred is my favorite RP character. She started life as Valha Hexen in a Scion Heroes campaign as a daughter of Loki. Her signature power was green fire she summoned from a glass eye.

I have since played her in Dungeons and Dragons as a Spellblade, the Firefly RPG as an Alliance cyborg commando, Iron kingdoms as a Pirate/Gunmage and Call of Cthulhu, where her last name changed to Hazred. I've also modeled customizable characters in videos game after her.

She always has a mohawk, a *@##$in' facial scar and is deathly afraid of dogs. She worships Yog-Sothoth in any setting I can get away with it.

It's the new IronSkin :)

This makes me sad. It makes him look like a golf ball with all the dents flipped outward. I would have wished it to be more like it was originally, with 1/2 health and 1/4 health visual notifiers, like cracks at 1/2, and holes building from the cracks at 1/4. Oh well, they might change it if enough want it, or it has problems within it.

Looks like i'm the only one arround here, it's 11:11 pm, and i don't want to sleep :D

Anyway, News Time!

OkM5V0O.jpg

PS: My paint skills are awful, sorry ;w;

PS2: Sorry yui, for stealling the img (;A;)

Woohoo! we're are doing so great guys! thank you so much for your dedication today! Lets hope we kick more asses when more ship show up! :D

Whooooo's awesome? YOU GUYS ARE!!

CONGRATS!

It took me a while to figure what was going on until I realized PGO has gone up in the world with the new tier system I hadn't realized how many members you had.

Something else for your collection.

What I think is cool is a couple of my  newer guys just started following your posts. While most of the others already do.

-ojd- Warlord: "Chi to Meiyo"

{Blood & Honor.}

Hey Pink Giant Octopus,

i'd really like to join the Clan. 

Something about myself. I'm a 17 year old (nearly 18 :3) Guy from Germany, atm I still go to school, so I have really much freetime. 

I play Warframe since 3 Month and 1 Week. 5 Weeks ago I did a reset. I have some decent skills in Warframe. 

I'm very Team orientated. But sadly i did not found a Clan which satisfy my needs. But I might find one with your Clan. 

I really like your sense of humor and it seems really much fun(At least what I read at the forum). 

What i currently own: 

Frames: Excalibur Prime, Frost Prime, Mag, Vauban, Nyx, Nova

Weapons: Boltor, Kunai, Orthos, Jaw Sword (The ones that i enjoy the most)

What i plan to get:

Banshee, Prime Weapons

Contact possibilities:

Skype and EMail. If you want to contact me send me an PM, i don't want to provide them public. 

If you have questions just ask. :)

Greetings 

TaikiKurosawa

Edit: Forgot my IGN. >.> It's TaikiKurosawa too. :)

Edited by TaikiKurosawa