The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✿[Pink Giant Octopus]✿Happy Casual Clan Of Happy Casual People! [Recruitment Open!]

yuikami

yuikami,

I would like to join your clan. :)
Ive been playing for a few weeks and im pretty addicted to it haha.
Currently im R5 my frames are Loki (start), Excal Prime, Vauban (main), Ash (1day), Volt (1day), Banshee (need to farm orokin)
My main loadout is gorgon, despair, reaper prime.
Im a mix between casual/247 when we need endurance im capable :3

Reason i would like to join is i get the impression ill have alot more fun playing with this clan than others.
I feel i have things more in common with this clan mainly because of the chibis! haha

I remember back in the day when i used to log on gaiaonline to check for art auctions... >-< good times.
Back to the game... im sure ill have a better time grouping with CMs then pugging with randoms.

Hope you take me into consideration.

Cant wait to hear from you :B

Layta
ign ~ 3ND3RZ

-ninja-

Edited by 3ND3RZ

I would like to join Pink Giant Octopus if there are still spots.

Not sure when i started playing warframe but have around 200 hours invested in it.

I am at rank 10 and have completed most of my goals in warframe but i no play mostly for fun since i love this game.

I mostly play for fun and wanna enjoy the game but i can be serious when its needed.

Problem is however the friends that i used to play this game with stopped some time ago and i have been looking for people to play and have fun with.

I have been in some clans here and there but i never could find a place that i could fit in but Pink Giant Octopus seems different.

Your a lovely group to just look at, at the forums and just wanna have fun.

I would like to join if you will let me and its all the more fun playing with people you know instead of randoms.

People you can trust, share memories of good game time with and just generally have fun with people.

IGN: Septin

I hope i will be join and be able to play with you guys.

Look forward to the outcome whether good or bad.

Edited by Septin

May I join whenever the next house cleaning is?

IGN: FateZero

I go by Fate most of the time.

*Frost Raspberry Ripple*

I have read and understand the rules.

IGN: FateZero

I would like to join because the clan emblem is pink and will go with my pink and white frames quite nicely :P. It's also awesome. I'm also a weird one, sometimes I chat a lot, other times I'm straight to the point and blunt, or just quiet and distant, my forum post history shows it quite nicely. Love to help out most of the times, sometimes overly helpful. I'm not very good at this.

Most of RL friends have toasters or Macs for labtops, so it's pretty much been me and some friends I met while playing online, but I don't really play with them much either. Maybe I can get them to play when the PS4 comes out. PGO sounds like a good group of people to play with and active bunch.

My old clan of 9 people kind of died out, people going inactive and leaving, so this medium size clan sound quite nice and from what I have seen a bit crazy, the good kind. Lulz here and there.

O Mighty Unicorn Frame?

Edited by FateZero

yuikami,

I would like to join your clan. :)

Ive been playing for a few weeks and im pretty addicted to it haha.

Currently im R5 my frames are Loki (start), Excal Prime, Vauban (main), Ash (1day), Volt (1day), Banshee (need to farm orokin)

My main loadout is gorgon, despair, reaper prime.

Im a mix between casual/247 when we need endurance im capable :3

Reason i would like to join is i get the impression ill have alot more fun playing with this clan than others.

I feel i have things more in common with this clan mainly because of the chibis! haha

I remember back in the day when i used to log on gaiaonline to check for art auctions... >-< good times.

Back to the game... im sure ill have a better time grouping with CMs then pugging with randoms.

Hope you take me into consideration.

Cant wait to hear from you :B

Layta

ign ~ 3ND3RZ

-ninja-

I say slap the octopus on him and let him become one with the TENTACLE :D

My Initiation Ceremony is good enough.

Wait, i never had one o.o

To ya'll who was planning to have a quiet break this weekend.

fuckweekend_zps0547b189.png

Nice drawing :D 

I'm looking forward to this event... but i'm wondering if we, as a clan, can have something like a plan, just like in the Formorian event

Sorry, I've been having some serious internet derps and most of my time is spent trying to keep my connection up for basic functions. I'm not sure if it'll even work with any games right now.

Edited by RainNero