The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✿[Pink Giant Octopus]✿Happy Casual Clan Of Happy Casual People! [Recruitment Open!]

yuikami

I have returned! My 2000km journey is at an end, and I plan to kill many Corpus as soon as I finish dinner!

We have a week. Get killing. Or not, because with a week, we are almost guaranteed to win unless DE pulls some crazy stuff. We had 10% within a few hours of starting, which means a great chance at success rather quickly, if the pattern is steady.

i would love to join the pink giant octopus, The biggest reason being that im looking for people who dont take this so seriously an joke a round, but mainly ar all friends and have fun! My IGN: AlienTetris Hope i can get a spot c: i even wrote in pink, How about that for an application.. (total suck up)  i also understandt the riles!

i would love to join the pink giant octopus, The biggest reason being that im looking for people who dont take this so seriously an joke a round, but mainly ar all friends and have fun! My IGN: AlienTetris Hope i can get a spot c: i even wrote in pink, How about that for an application.. (total suck up)  i also understandt the riles!

Pink text.

Check.

Good name.

Check.

Sucking up to us.

Check.

Now just wait until we go over the applications.

Hey guys!  Here comes another join request - I would like to join Pink Giant Octopus.  ^.^

I've been lurking in these forums for a couple of days now (shh... :P) in search of a clan and so far, you guys have definitely stood out.  Not that I'm saying other clans aren't good or haven't caught my eye, it's just that this one seems really, really exceptionally friendly and has this comfortable vibe to it.

I've been playing Warframe for maybe around a month or two now, and during most of that time I only really played with a small group of friends.  Now there are timing issues so we can't play as often, and it's a tad awkward playing with random groups.  As I mentioned before you guys look like a friendly, wacky bunch, and I think it'd be a great experience to hang out and play with others who don't take everything so seriously and can just have fun.  Oh, and did I mention that the color pink and octopuses are awesome?

I hope you guys consider accepting me!

IGN: Azure-Paragon

Sorry guys It's been a busy week [GENCON!!!] and I'm really late on checking the rest of the application! (´;д;`)

Also, I'm afraid the recruitment will be close. Still! Thank you so much for taking interest and apply to our insane clan!

I would like to join this clan... for the sake of FUN! :}

IGN: Dubbz458

Oh, well, hello there Dubbz. I see you followed through on your word and want in on the party. As lord Yui said, we be full again. Shouldn't be too long though, hopefully.

Almost forgot to post this here!

Yesterday we had some big fun time in our TS line,

BIG BIG thanks to Silverbones, DERebecca and Ced23ric who brought us so much fun and excitement!

Now now, since we're going casual on this event, I'll finish the chibis and rewards I owe you guys now XD

lol_zps05f24d3d.jpg

BIG BIG thanks to Silverbones, DERebecca and Ced23ric who brought us so much fun and excitement!

Now now, since we're going casual on this event, I'll finish the chibis and rewards I owe you guys now XD

lol_zps05f24d3d.jpg

Oh god i'm so jealous 8(>n<)8 i wish i could play :c i don't even got 1 point owo

Good luck to every fellow tenno out there :D 

lol_zps05f24d3d.jpg

Aaaaahhh!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQvanbFcV6E%5Dhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQvanbFcV6E%5B/url%5D'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQvanbFcV6E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQvanbFcV6E[/url

This is what has me interested in joining, just seeing people not taking the game seriously. Think I saw a comment that you were full, but is there maybe a wait list?

Tikhon

Edited: because I'm not sure why the video didn't work.

Edited by Tikhon