The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✿[Pink Giant Octopus]✿Happy Casual Clan Of Happy Casual People! [Recruitment Open!]

yuikami

As Yui has mentioned, she will be taking personal time off Warframe. I sincerely ask that whatever her reasons, please respect her decision. If you're truly concerned for her, give her the space she needs (ie don't pm her to ask her "What's wrong?") Once she has sorted out the things she needs to sort out, she'll be back.

In the case that there is a concern, problem or issue regarding anything please direct them to any of the following members Amored Hunter, Venomos or me. Same applies to all clan inquiries.

Thank you for everyone's patience and understanding.

P.S.: If anyone knows that they've been giving her a hard time recently, I'm warning you now, while you have the chance, back off.

I'll be away from TS and WF for a bit, too many personal stuff to deal with.

While I'm away, please be nice to each others or when I'm back I'll slap you one by one with a french bread.

W5gl8bD.jpg?1?6057

Yui do you mean baguette ? Lol
anyways, take care my sweety. <3 <3 <3

ok yui...

tumblr_ma2ozgDTjM1rf2jmdo1_400.gif

*GRABS BAGUETTE AND HIT EREBUS IN THE FACE*
*RUNS AWAY QUICKLY*

p/s: my bf did said WHAT DAFUQ when he heard about F.E.A.R online.

As Yui has mentioned, she will be taking personal time off Warframe. I sincerely ask that whatever her reasons, please respect her decision. If you're truly concerned for her, give her the space she needs (ie don't pm her to ask her "What's wrong?") Once she has sorted out the things she needs to sort out, she'll be back.

In the case that there is a concern, problem or issue regarding anything please direct them to any of the following members Amored Hunter, Venomos or me. Same applies to all clan inquiries.

P.S.: If anyone knows that they've been giving her a hard time recently, I'm warning you now, while you have the chance, back off.

AYE AYE CAPTAIN !

No yui? (;w;) not even in forums? (;A;)

Good luck with your stuff yui c: and come back soon! *spraying good-luck rainbows over her*

*Sprays good luck rainbow with Dreykan all around in Dojo and everybody*
EVIL SPIRITS, FUCK OFF !
EVIL SPIRITS, FUCK OFF !

I'm noticed that she is talking about similar problems in her Facebook.

I do understand. Everyone needs a breather once in a while.