The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✿[Pink Giant Octopus]✿Happy Casual Clan Of Happy Casual People! [Recruitment Open!]

yuikami

yui.jpg

Art trade completed after 5 months (sorry about that D:) Hope you like it though, Yui!

I think you know who the big red dude is, even though he had some plastic surgery and looks quite different right now ;-)

Omigadd thank you I love you!!! XD omigad that grinnnnn kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa <33333333 -melts-

Fellow tentacles, Squire, Knights and princess, it's time to awake again!

We shall take this clan to it's old glory, and claim the first places in the rankings!

Can we now have some sort of plan? like making squads with four tennos with rare toxins? plz (;w;)

Ok so I've talked with BlueJam and this is probably a better way to do it. I've got a spare Vermillion Antitoxin which I don't need. I was wondering, does anyone in PGO still doesn't have the 100 points (or a vermillion toxin)? I'm willing to give one to you guys if someone needs it so you make a team of 4 people that still haven't got the 100 point yet.

Ok so I've talked with BlueJam and this is probably a better way to do it. I've got a spare Vermillion Antitoxin which I don't need. I was wondering, does anyone in PGO still doesn't have the 100 points (or a vermillion toxin)? I'm willing to give one to you guys if someone needs it so you make a team of 4 people that still haven't got the 100 point yet.

I forgot to thank you for this, It's great that even though you're not in PGO anymore you still want to help us. Also, merry Christmas everyone!