Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✿[Pink Giant Octopus]✿Happy Casual Clan Of Happy Casual People! [Recruitment Open!]

yuikami

Hi. I don't know how to change the text color and stuff, so you get the whole reply in pink. I am Skullriot, long time gamer, first time Tenno. Doin the space ninja thing and its pretty fun. I'm looking for a casual group of people to play with, not really into pvp or anything, but I would like to do bosses n stuff together. I think there are more things in game worth doing, but im still learning. 

Fav Movie(s): Equilibrium, Dark City, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Guardians of the Galaxy.

Food: Anything spicy, I put Sriracha on practically everything.

I play a lot of other games, mostly on steam. http://steamcommunity.com/id/Skullriot

Do I join TS just... now? Or something? >.>

edit: formatting is... i dont know how to do formatting on these forums... now everythign is black text on a black highlight... -.-

Edited by Skullriot

Hi. I don't know how to change the text color and stuff, so you get the whole reply in pink. I am Skullriot, long time gamer, first time Tenno. Doin the space ninja thing and its pretty fun. I'm looking for a casual group of people to play with, not really into pvp or anything, but I would like to do bosses n stuff together. I think there are more things in game worth doing, but im still learning. 

Fav Movie(s): Equilibrium, Dark City, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Guardians of the Galaxy.

I play a lot of other games, mostly on steam. http://steamcommunity.com/id/Skullriot

Do I join TS just... now? Or something? >.>

edit: formatting is... i dont know how to do formatting on these forums... now everythign is black text on a black highlight... -.-

Yes! Get on TS and entertain the Yui! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Nao! Nao! Nao!

Edited by Ryme

Yes! Get on TS and entertain the Yui! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Nao! Nao! Nao!

I don't see people who... I know... >.> 

I'm nervous!

edit: I'm in a room with two silent people.... it's like being stared at... o.o

I think they are trying to break me. IT WONT WORK! I'M ALREADY CRAZY!

Edited by Skullriot

I don't see people who... I know... >.> 

I'm nervous!

edit: I'm in a room with two silent people.... it's like being stared at... o.o

I think they are trying to break me. IT WONT WORK! I'M ALREADY CRAZY!

This is obviously the audition. You do look uncomfortable. Why don't you have a seat on the couch. It is warm in here? Why don't you loosen that top... mmm yeah... that's nice.

OH HAY!

I'm 25yo, brazilian, started in this game around, hmmm, march? My IGN name is the same you see here. LoyalFangs was(is?) one of my artistic (nick)names. I'm a visual artist, and I'm more focused in a specific kind of photography: macro! My models are, in general, insects, because you see, IFREACKINGLOVEINSECTS!!1!eleven!!1 Sorry, not sorry! xD But "why" I love them is another (hella long) story.

nwDSq9t.jpg

"Imma watching yo~! Yes, it's gonna hurt." Lil innocent mantis

I -was- more of a fan of animes/mangas/manhwas in the past, but I walked a little bit away from it with time. The last ones I watched/read were FMA Brotherhood and Homunculus.

'Bout games, making a long story short, I never played any shooting game until Mass Effect (that I heard about because of The Sims 3. Go figure!) Love was in the air until a friend asked me to join in Warframe with more people I played with. End of the story: Basically everyone already migrated to other games and here I am in my little cave of Kubrows. 

nLULIiB.jpg

Personal favourite ME3 Multiplayer character

Also a test with different brushes because digital drawing is still painful to my soul xD

I also play some other games (Torchlight 2, Neverwinter, PoE...) and I'm (slowly) getting into the gamer fun. Why I didn't start this before, gawd!?

Food is a passion! And I have gastritis. As Erasure said: "Love and hate, what a beautiful combination". Agreed. ._.'

Oh YESH, talking about music, eh, hard to describe myself. You'll get me hearing Pink Floyd, then something from The Cure and right after an entire album from Erasure.

But Jean Michel Jarre is an eternal love <3!

I was looking for joyfully silly people to hang with, and found this an embracing ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Tell us about yourself. Anything, doesn't have to be only game  related, Any question you have.
I am 24-25 (I'm beginning to forget my real age somehow .-.), and live in California. I have had experience in drawing and am currently studying for a degree in Graphic Design.
✿ Tell us Your IGN. Mattac0n, same as my forum name. :'D
✿ Tell us Your favorite movie, food, fandom, other games you play.
Well, last favorite movie I watched: Spaceballs. *u*;
Favorite Food: Anything with chocolate. Or peanuts... or steak.
Fan of: Initial D, Hajime no Ippo, Girls und Panzer, Patlabor, Amigami, Azumanga... (There is too much to list; this is not all! @_@)
Other Games: Skyrim, Sims 2/3, Firefall, Planetside 2, Euro Truck Sim 2 (YES, I sim trucks! >:V)
✿ Make sure you understand the rule and the agreements above.
I completely abide by the rules and agreements. o3o

Misc. question and comments: Should I stay in my current clan in this Recruitment period, or wait until review?
I was honestly considering to downsize in my clan membership, as I have found that Moon clan experience can be.... massively overwhelming. x-x

NOTE: I have tried joining your TS server but it keeps failing. :C

Edited by Mattac0n

No you havn't missed it lol it's still going on til September 20th.

Oh gosh! I got confused because one of the posts on the first page said it was closed, I have misinterpreted...

I will tell you about myself.

1- Always plugged in to music. drums'n bass, jazz, electro swing. 

2- Scatterbrained, too many projects at once, 100000 programs open at all times. I am usually prepared to drop everything whenever needed because I switch tasks so often anyway...

3- Always online. I do freelance from home so I go out even less than the average person.

4- Low energy personality, avoidant of drama, strong believer in logical solutions to problems. I do not get emotionally involved in things that will not resolve with logic.

5- I've just passed 600 hours in Warframe, and plan on many, many more. My art folder from 2014 is literally all Warframe-related except for one Star Trek drawing. Basically, I love this game like really a lot

6- I like tentacles and attractive old dudes pls hire me

IGN Syncrasis

I just got Teamspeak set up so I will drop in tonight

and i just got teamspeak,cuz that is what you guys use, i never used it before so i wonder how that is gona work.

Looking forward to see you on TS :D Just let me know if there's any problem with the TS.

And yes, Frost is fricken Hawt!

i would like to join your clan my ingame name is rainerdaeskimo i hope you will let me join you clan

We only accept people who read, sorry.

LOL true! Anyway I'll be looking forward to talk to you on TS! Sadly I missed it the first time cause I was in my dream land.

Some dorito person came in and talked for a bit. >.>

That's prolly Francis XD He cool! Did u guys have fun?

OH HAY!

My English is, eh, basic, I think? I'm not the best at making jokes, yet I can understand almost everything written, and most of what is said in this language.

Thank you!

Hello LoyalFangs! Glad to see someone with really common interests! Looking forward to see you on TS ^o^/

and don't worry ;D Most of our English hare horrible here, we do have people are speak Spanish, Brazilian as first language :)

I just got Teamspeak set up so I will drop in tonight

Yayyy looking forward to see you on TS *0*/

I am going to be away for a month due to medical reasons starting tomorrow.

If I am able, I will hop onto TS with my phone at a hospital two states away while I attempt to rid myself of an infection spreading in my heart. Steam may or may not be an option for speaking.

If there is no word one month from now, just remove me from the clan, as I will more than likely be a DeadKharma.

Hope you all stay safe.

Sad to hear that, mate. Hope you get well soon!

If I am able, I will hop onto TS with my phone at a hospital two states away while I attempt to rid myself of an infection spreading in my heart. Steam may or may not be an option for speaking.

If there is no word one month from now, just remove me from the clan, as I will more than likely be a DeadKharma.

Hope you all stay safe.

It's sad to see that is the case but I, and I'm sure we all do as well, wish you good fortune and a swift recovery if able. We shall miss you greatly.

Hope you all stay safe.

Prayin for ya man. We'll miss you while you're gone. See ya later.