Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riddle Time

Zurion

Gunna guess he hid under one of the chairs in the theater, waited until they left, then left himself. The police probably took a quick look inside without checking under the seats but checked behind the counter.

Guessing this because I assume the Theater viewing uses Flats instead of those drop down viewers. (Hang about a few inches out)

Nope, the criminal escaped while the cops where still looking for him and all the exits were guarded.

Nope, the criminal escaped while the cops where still looking for him and all the exits were guarded.

Then maybe he pretended/or did work there and 'Pretended' to take out the trash by hiding the cash in a trash bag and made out as they looked for him.

Or he walked out and they didn't know what he looked like :L

(all of these are wild guesses and it's usually a way to just get a answer eventually)

Then maybe he pretended/or did work there and 'Pretended' to take out the trash by hiding the cash in a trash bag and made out as they looked for him.

Or he walked out and they didn't know what he looked like :L

(all of these are wild guesses and it's usually a way to just get a answer eventually)

Nope.. the cops know how he looks like and they didn't let anyone go through any exit.

Did Richard leave through the entrance?  As opposed to the "exits".

Correct. The cops were guarding all the exits, but not the entrance :)

19. Latoya went into a shop to buy some goods. She bought some fruits that cost $9.40. She also bought 4 loaves of bread, 12 bars of candy, and 28 doughnuts. The total came to $24.78. She demanded to speak to the manager and got the cashier fired. how?

Correct. The cops were guarding all the exits, but not the entrance :)

19. Latoya went into a shop to buy some goods. She bought some fruits that cost $9.40. She also bought 4 loaves of bread, 12 bars of candy, and 28 doughnuts. The total came to $24.78. She demanded to speak to the manager and got the cashier fired. how?

Now thats a good one because I have no idea what to say.

My guess, she already bought the goods and was being charged for things twice?

hmm, sounds like a technical one, and I have no further guesses on it. I have heard of something along the lines of "She does this, and then at the cashier, sees that.  She gets manager and he fires him.  What did the cashier do?" but I forget the answer.

My final, and most likely wrong, guess is that she caught him stealing money from her when he was ringing her up, or that he was charging her a fake tax, since the place that this event occurs, does not have any taxes.