Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riddle Time

Zurion

This is the correct answer. She makes 7 cigarettes, smokes them, and then makes another one from the 7 buds left.

I know this is impossible to happen in real life, but bear with me :)

2. Mary's father abuses his 5 daughters - Nana, Nene, Nini, Nono. What is the fifth daughters name?

Mary

Come on come on, i answered this easy one, another question plz!

Correct. This was an easy one :)

3. A senile old woman with no driver license goes the wrong way down a one way street and turns left at a corner with no left turn sign. A police officer sees this, but does nothing. Why?

Well you didnt specified if she is driving a car, just that she doesnt have the driver license... therefore she could be just walking down the street... the police doesnt care about a pedestrian

Shes walking?

Correct. She was walking.

4. Paulie goes to his crack dealer to purchase a crackrock. It cost him $41 and he handed his dealer 6 bills, none of which were $1 bills. How is this possible? 

Correct. This was an easy one :)

3. A senile old woman with no driver license goes the wrong way down a one way street and turns left at a corner with no left turn sign. A police officer sees this, but does nothing. Why?

She's walking?

edit: tenno'd (better than ninja'd)

Edited by KvotheTheArcane1

Correct.

5. While in a rom, hobo Bill drops a book he was reading. Because he is insane he decides to jump over the book, but he can't. Why not?

He was in a corner.  Or maybe because things stored in read only memory can't jump over books!

He dropped it in a corner?

Correct. Man, you guys are fast. I'll run out of riddles soon.

6. A recently deceased pop singer wants to see how many little boys he can put into his empty box. How many and why?

(note: he was alive when he tried this)

50, it is a large box, and he cremated them all before putting them in the box.  And after those 50, he tripped and fell into the oven as well and that is why he is dead.

You sure have imagination :) But no, that's not the correct answer.

Well, that is it for me.  Gotta crash, have work in the morning.  Good luck and have fun with the riddles!

Thanks for participating. It will go on as long as I can find riddles :) Too bad I can't offer any prizes.