Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riddle Time

Zurion

>=0

Without specifying the size of the box, and the volume of the children, it's a terrible question.

No need for that information.

I feel like I want to post the answer myself, but I don't want to spoil everything :)

What do you get after you put one child in an empty box?

One, because afterwards, it wouldnt be empty.

Correct :) 

7.Richard is a smuggler of narcotics. The only way that he can smuggle his drugs is over a bridge 800 ft above the ground. The bridge can hold a max of 95 Kilograms, a single milligram over that amount will cause the bridge to collapse. Richard weighs exactly 93 kilograms and is smuggling 3 bags of powdery white narcotics that each weigh exactly 1 kilogram. Richard knows that he is over the maximum yet is still able to cross the bridge with all of his drugs. How is this possible?

7.Richard is a smuggler of narcotics. The only way that he can smuggle his drugs is over a bridge 800 ft above the ground. The bridge can hold a max of 95 Kilograms, a single milligram over that amount will cause the bridge to collapse. Richard weighs exactly 93 kilograms and is smuggling 3 bags of powdery white narcotics that each weigh exactly 1 kilogram. Richard knows that he is over the maximum yet is still able to cross the bridge with all of his drugs. How is this possible?

Because 93 kilograms is his combined weight, carrying both the narcs and his clothes. Richard himself weighs roughly 89~90 kilograms Edited by AscendantWyvern

Because 93 kilograms is his combined weight, carrying both the narcs and his clothes. Richard himself weighs roughly 89~90 kilograms

Nope. Richard (himself and his clothes and everything else except the narcotis) weighs exactly 93 kilograms.

He took two trips... 1 trip with 2 bags, another with 1 bag.

By juggling them.

Correct. He was a very good juggler :)

8. A Woman was shot to death while in her car. A police officer came onto the scene. He notices that there isn't any gun powder residue on the woman's clothing, which indicates that the gunman was outside of the car. The windows were up and the doors were locked. The officer completely inspects the car and doesn't find any bullet holes entering the car, only the ones on the persons body. How did the murderer pull this stunt off?

Correct. He was a very good juggler :)

8. A Woman was shot to death while in her car. A police officer came onto the scene. He notices that there isn't any gun powder residue on the woman's clothing, which indicates that the gunman was outside of the car. The windows were up and the doors were locked. The officer completely inspects the car and doesn't find any bullet holes entering the car, only the ones on the persons body. How did the murderer pull this stunt off?

The murder had the car keys.

Killed her outside car, dragged body into car, locked door and had windows up the whole time.

The murder had the car keys.

Killed her outside car, dragged body into car, locked door and had windows up the whole time.

Plausible, but not the answer I'm waiting for. It's more simple.

But your answer is a good one :)

All the windows were up and doors locked. The killer didn't have the keys of the car.

Now that's just freakin crazy...

-No Gun residue

-Doors locked, Windows up

-No Keys involved

Maybe shot through the car's keyhole, but that's just thinking outside the box.

There are too many ways this could work i think, one would be the window was open and her last move was to close them or like my car it has an automatic lock function and when the car gets locked the windows automatically close.

As for the right answer I'm afraid i don't know.

Now that's just freakin crazy...

-No Gun residue

-Doors locked, Windows up

-No Keys involved

Maybe shot through the car's keyhole, but that's just thinking outside the box.

There are too many ways this could work i think, one would be the window was open and her last move was to close them or like my car it has an automatic lock function and when the car gets locked the windows automatically close.

As for the right answer I'm afraid i don't know.

Initially the window was down, doors locked, he shoot than push the button that automatically "close" the windows and retract his arm before it closes completely

(damn sry for bad english, i hope you got it)

You guys are full of ideas :) Thought I like them, none of them are the answer I'm expecting. :p

Or was the damn car a convertible?

9. Kristen lives in a crack house. She needed to make a purchase at a hardware store for her house. 

She asks one of the workers there "how much does one cost?" to which he replied "6 dollars". 
She then asks "how much does twelve cost?"
"12 dollars" said the worker.
Finally she says " Ok, I am going to purchase one hundred and forty four."
The workers replies "Your total comes to $18."
She hands him the money and leaves. What did she purchase?