Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Prime Vault

rechot

soo frost prime stuff is in the vault and so is mag primes stuff(soon TM) and weapons to go with these 2

So with every new frame another will go into the prime vault. I dont like this it seems strange. I already have all warframes and such this isnt a complaint thread about me personally not being able to get them or anything like that. Im making this because future players of the game will be left out on things, because they didnt start playing soon enough.(lol ignore excal prime we arnt talking about him since he was a exclusive purchased item i respect that)

I dont know what reason they are being put into the vault, but im going to assume it's caused by the overcrowding of the void. I feel like this can be easily solved. by these simple things.

Add TIERS to the orokin derelict mission making them have more space. this would add a ton of space(maybe too much space actually) This would add 18 keys

also there still isnt a void assassination key. corrupted vor can still randomly appear,but he be a good placeholder for a actually void boss. This would add 4 keys if you count the tiers.

also still dont have void spy missions that could add 4 more keys as well.

So with all this stuff we have a potential of 26 more void keys. So why does something need to go into the vault?

If there is another reason i would love to know.(seriously if there is post it in thread)

Edited by rechot

They don't put stuff in the vault because of an "overcrowded" Void man. They already put useless stuff there on purpose to dilute it even more.

that does not seem like they would do that tho

Literally it can said : trashcan or trash bin but it sounds cooler if they call it vault.

Normally there is no reason to put things into the trashcan because in the current and the older starchart had enough space to put rewards but separate everything into zones or places. Like venera in venus could give for example : boar prime parts or fossa could give mag etc.

There will be enough option to make the maps more rewardous like now they demolish everything and rebuild the entire system.

I don't know their logic and work metholds but I am sure they doesn't use really the potential ways to solve problems and what I saw in the past almost 2 year is just wasting materials and making bandaid solutions which not solve problems but makes open doors for the newer content problems.

A frost prime and almost any primed stuff not a garbage but they maybe realised they did something wrong and they try to solve the unpopulated zone problems. As I said before this is a bandaid solution because without normal rewards and motivation to do a mission just forcing peoples to do if they want stuffs for low chance and it's not fun neither for devs and players.

They could have reach more point and implementations if they build their game more racional instead making 2.0 versions for everything.

I also don't agree with the logic of removing the Prime parts and felt that if anything, derelict missions could have used incentives to run them outside of the Corrupted Vaults. I feel that this is most likely in tune with the earlier statement by DE Steve that they were going to remove the Void and the coming changes to the starchart in general.