Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Not How A Third Person Shooter Should Look Like

African-Sapien616

lol sometimes this bug can cause a first person mode its very common bug always finds a way to pop back up

and in year and a half of playing ( around 1000h mission playtime ) never got it.

and in year and a half of playing ( around 1000h mission playtime ) never got it.

what he means to say is that its a uncommon bug that has recently started becoming more common recently 

the bug only started a couple updates 16.8 i think it was

what he means to say is that its a uncommon bug that has recently started becoming more common recently 

the bug only started a couple updates 16.8 i think it was

As long as I was active on the forums, orokittie and fps camera threads are kinda common. But nobody knows what triggers this bug, and it seems I was "lucky" not to get it.

Still DE had a lot of old bugs that were almost more than a year old and get fixed.

Edited by Ognj

This bug happened out of nowhere. One minute I can see excalibur then the next I see the back of his head when he is sprinting and it looks like a first person shooter while standing. It made it annoying to shoot at and melee the enemies.

This is what it looked like.

ojnq6f.jpg

This is still third person though...

Ah yes the first person bug, not a fan of it honestly. It seems to happen most often when quickly transitioning from slides or running into hacking a terminal. I get it most often when messing with Corpus terminals during missions but it has happened a few times when I am rushing with Grineer terminals as well.

C'mooon Ognj (how could I pronounce it?), this one is a CLASSIC...

I even heard about a sect that only accepts new members if they experienced this!

lol, don't. I wanted my alias to be Ogy but DE doesn't like 3 lettered aliases.

So instead i used Ognj, its a shorter way to type my full IRL name Ognjen and usualy on the internet is not taken.

And no better just type it, don't even think about pronouncing it, you might hurt you tongue.

lol, don't. I wanted my alias to be Ogy but DE doesn't like 3 lettered aliases.

So instead i used Ognj, its a shorter way to type my full IRL name Ognjen and usualy on the internet is not taken.

And no better just type it, don't even think about pronouncing it, you might hurt you tongue.

Tfoo late, dhere alfready iff a knot wiff mah mouff...

(Ognjen...Hmmm... Are you scandinavian?)

Edited by unknow99

Tfoo late, dhere alfready iff a knot wiff mah mouff...

(Ognjen...Hmmm... Are you scandinavian?)

heh, I wish... Serbian, cyrilic is a bit of odd when you try to explain it to non-cyrilic people.