The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframes In Update 8 ?

CastleCarv

I've not seen any mention of any new frames other than the Vauban.  I don't care about male/female in the slightest though.  I'd be surprised if they had been working on new frames without teasing them a bit for hype, but I love surprises so I guess we can hope :)

Speculation in that datamining thread on reddit was that decree was something to do with the stalker and medusa was some kind of in-dojo sparring bot, but eh whatever really. I'll be a l'il bummed if the only new frame is vauban, since he's not actively grindable, but what can you do.

I can't really get annoyed as a player who doesn't really look forward to new frames. I'd honestly rather to see the new frames as "surprises" like Vauban was, rather than just generically shipping with an update we all know about, however.

We need more weapons and mods, not frames. Probably different teams but the variety we have right now is pretty big and more so with Prime's lined up.

While more frames never hurt, I have to agree, especially when on the livestream a polearm weapon was talked about, do want!

I'd much more rather see new skills for existing frames, than new frames. Currently we got 4 skills for every frame, would love to have 8 or 12 or even more for each, to create more unique setups that fits your play style. (but of course keep equipped skills limit at 4, just something to choose from).

A whole team of stalkers ;o? You know, if stalkers actually existed, which they don't...

Yea if this was the case, which is isn't I' be totally betting on a scythe coming in U8, or shortly after it. That being said, vauban was originally planned and announced as the new warframe for U8, they just seperated it and delivered it early. I doubt there are more actual warframes, but I too hope for some new skins or customization options, maybe even the male/female thing people are talking about so often. (gasp, "blaze", gasp)

Edited by Korevas