The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

75% Discount

michaelgt

I spent the better part of my first year playing without getting a single one and was platinum starved.

Then I went a few days away, and once I come back, lo and behold, there it was! Since then I started having  them frequently. 

They tend to show up more if the player stays a few days off. It seems there is 'bait logic' making them more likely if the player stood away from at least one day, to lure the player back into the game. 

Stay one or more days on withdrawal and they might come around. 

Yeah, maybe there is. also for those who don't purchase much, probably.

This is just rng but this is a bad bait logic. I have enough founds for my pleasure but I don't like to spend money with two hands for little goods. Many peoples have in the same boat as me whom would pay only if given some discounts.

My suggestion is just that they should make the discounts lower like 10%-20%-30% max but also they need to reduce their platinum prices with 70% because that is much more fair and improves the mood to pay.

I believe more people will buying platinum without waiting for discounts if they lowering the prices of platinum. Also they could change the system to 

100-250-500-1000-1500-2500 or something like this. This can better sustain their financical levels and more peoples willing to pay for platinum because the prices normalised.

(I have far enough platinum already)

Edited by Sziklamester

HE IS THE CHOSEN ONE

by the script ?! =))))))))))))))))))

lotus is everywhere, just like santa claus XDDDDDDDDDDDD

I am in the same situation as you since last November.

I get a 75% every week of daily logins or every first login after a break; literally!

It was just a theory at first, but now I'm sure coupons are not random; I started to think it was related to how often you actually end up using them and since I use them 90% of the times I think they keep on sending me coupons...

the moment you buy one a break appears ... =)

but anyway, red text loves him 8-}

michaelgt, youre a genious in advertising, im shure your messagebox is full with offers ,-) Edited by Khampa

Played this game on and off for a looong time never got any % off ever

You haven't gotten a % off because consoles can't get these discounts. It's honestly quite sad. From what I've heard, apparently Sony and Microsoft take some from the transactions and would not look favorably upon discounts. DE could probably find a way to work this out, but this is probably the least of their concerns.

It just saddens me to see PC players complaining about getting 50% off coupons instead of 75% coupons, when console players will only ever have the option to purchase those packs at full price.

I also get the 75% nearly every second or third day.  I even get 75% more than I ever got 50%... Sadly always when theres no money to spend.

I wonder if anyone else has it like this, because come on it cannot be this easy.

I had to check, so, please, don't be mad (also, this is my login for today, I swear, check the update section on the corner):

lEPIAK.jpg

964Wfm.jpg

PS - I don't want you guys to know how much plat I hoarded.

Edit - There is another 75% purchase that could not fit on the screen shot, making a 15 total, just this year. I also got a couple more that I did not use, but most ended up in a purchase. Before that, I only had a 20% discount once, so I guess this is my year?
Edited by nmuaddib