The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Counting Hours?

OokamiDamashi

Question

13 answers to this question

Ahhh thank you very much I saw the how long in months but not time. Thanks again.

Wait I still can't find it, is it the forum profile, the account management or the in-game profile?

its in your in game profile~

its marked for days though~

should be easy enough to convert to hrs~

In your Steam profile, it lists playtime based on how long the WF application has been running.

In the Warframe player profile, it lists playtime based on how long you have spent in mission.

Ahh yes I found it, thanks a lot. I have only 24 days actually. So.. 576.. when steam says 1k. Weird.. I mean I understand patching and updating and all but.. 500 hours worth?

Ohhh unless the time is in mission not just liset and relay and so on, but still...

Edited by OokamiDamashi

That's just a lot of time I was bumming around in the ship

think of it this way. 20 or 30 minutes(more if you idle in the game or sit in Chats and talk a lot) every day that you play Warframe, multiplied by every day that you play it.

something like that.

a little bit here and there, it all adds up.

Yea, theres a bit of idling time in WF. Seems like your in game time is about half of the steam hrs. At least thats what it seems to me. 

I have 2200 on steam (across 3 accounts) vs about 1200 actual in game hrs on my main.