Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's Better Than Ash Prime?

LogaMC1995

It hurts...but that's the truth.

Learn the difference between truth and opinion. It is not truth that Ash Prime is the worst thing ever, that is a mere opinion. And in my opinion, Ash is fun to play and I am excited to play Ash Prime.

>What's Better Than Ash Prime?

ÜberCharged Ash? Nope

Female Ash <3

Ash_Female_Concept.png

DISGUSTING.

It hurts...but that's the truth.

No, that is not the truth.

That is just your opinion, which is as valid as mine.

My opinion? 

Ash is the most fun and enjoyable frame, everything else just is boring to play through.

That's the truth.

Edited by TheErebus.

Learn the difference between truth and opinion. It is not truth that Ash Prime is the worst thing ever, that is a mere opinion. And in my opinion, Ash is fun to play and I am excited to play Ash Prime.

Actually Ash isn't that good. He is a selfish type frame i.e. he doesn't help his team in any way, compared to most frames that have some sort of team buffing ability.

His damage is lackluster, and he only has one decent ability, and thats bladestorm, which everyone just spams and thinks is amazing, when almost every other ultimate will do the same (or more) damage, but faster.

Actually Ash isn't that good. He is a selfish type frame i.e. he doesn't help his team in any way

Aside from dealing high damage to most enemies and killing them, allowing the team to not have to deal with huge waves of enemies coming their way.

Or if they survive BS, the team can pick them off as their health decreases downwards.

Oh but no, he doesn't help them in ANY way whatsoever.

Edited by TheErebus.

Actually Ash isn't that good. He is a selfish type frame i.e. he doesn't help his team in any way, compared to most frames that have some sort of team buffing ability.

His damage is lackluster, and he only has one decent ability, and thats bladestorm, which everyone just spams and thinks is amazing, when almost every other ultimate will do the same (or more) damage, but faster.

I agree. All his ability are only works for himself. He meant to be played solo, so he can't do well in a group.

But still, some think he's better than other frame... well that's their ''truth''

Not true. He is just not a frame you stick with in one game setting with. He is okay. 

I mean that's you're opinion you have a right to it...even if you are wrong nah just kidding. I just personally find him bad. I am trying to get every warframe and max them to 30, i've gotten about 18 warframes, leveled 7 of them to max rank and currently for the past 4 weeks ash has been slowly leveled up to 27. I average usually 2 maybe 3 days max to level a warfame, and if i'm not busy i get them in 1 day, ash has taken 4 weeks. I just find his overall abilities to be very weak, and just a very boring warframe. However, that's just my opinion though, not saying you have to agree with me.

Ash can be really beneficial to a team that doesn't want to deal with powerful targets with a high hp. All it takes are multiple shuriken to the face, a teleport, or if it's a group of those enemies, Bladestorm. Anybody can be a team player with him.

I wasn't asking for a debate. "Actually, Ash isn't that good." Excuse me? I was merely giving my opnion, you say the word 'actually' as if my opinion is wrong. Not going to bother to read the rest of your post.