Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Prime Access From Psn Australia--Includes Images

So correct me if im wrong Australian PS gamers can already play with ash prime? If thats the case im wondering why we PC Gamers don't have him yet since DE doesn't ahve to wait for Cert or anythign like that.

I don't know how it works. I'm in the US. My guess is PS4 Aussies can buy him, but he's not been hotfixed in the game yet, so you can't farm him up yet. Maybe there is an Aussie time traveler from the future that can clarify?

Edited by (PS4)thefndodge

Well australia is in the future so... that is why those items are allready in their stores.

Still. If DE waited for a simulantious Release on all Platforms (which they stated they never would when they announced Warframe for Consols) i don't get it why PS Players (doesn't matter which region) have access to something earlier even if it has to go through cert while the PC Community Still has to wait for it.

Simulantious release would mean we should atleast have acces at the excat same time. And if the Australian PSN Store is the first to update ok so be it, but then PC Gamers shouldn't ahve to wait longer even though the update is ready (which it must be since it had to go through cert first).

Woah, Ash Prime looks even more badass than Ash, honestly I didn't believe it was possible.

The new syandana, though, it's MEH, at best!

But in the end, who the f**k cares about Ash Prime, Vectis Prime or new prime syandana, that's a GODDAM CARRIER PRIME, HELLYEA!!

Are prime syandanas tradable?

*sad* No they aren't.

My opinion:

-Ash prime looks badass, I'm gonna farm it so hard that my CTRL + Shift finger will hurt.

-Carrier prime is even better. Flying golden potato 4evr

I've never bought any Prime accessories pack because I couldn't *insert solidarity*, and I've promised to myself that I'd have bought yamako prime IF it would look good. It doesn't.

GG 

Edited by Frayu1600

Still. If DE waited for a simulantious Release on all Platforms (which they stated they never would when they announced Warframe for Consols) i don't get it why PS Players (doesn't matter which region) have access to something earlier even if it has to go through cert while the PC Community Still has to wait for it.

Simulantious release would mean we should atleast have acces at the excat same time. And if the Australian PSN Store is the first to update ok so be it, but then PC Gamers shouldn't ahve to wait longer even though the update is ready (which it must be since it had to go through cert first).

Really dude? This is only thing ever what consoles players "gets first" everything else come month or two later on consoles. Simulantious release is impossible because psn store updates thuesdays and thursdays on all regions. And even though australia is in the future, it isnt enough to make simulantious release as they cant add PA  in mondays or wednesdays in other regions due psn store updating only in thuesdays and thursdays. You just have to take it like a man, do what console players had to do ever since WF was released on consoles.

I like when people complain about something they even don't have yet. And these differences of opinions (He's badass! - He's so ugly!). 

We can see only part of new syandana. I hope it looks pretty nice. 

Really dude? This is only thing ever what consoles players "gets first" everything else come month or two later on consoles. Simulantious release is impossible because psn store updates thuesdays and thursdays on all regions. And even though australia is in the future, it isnt enough to make simulantious release as they cant add PA  in mondays or wednesdays in other regions due psn store updating only in thuesdays and thursdays. You just have to take it like a man, do what console players had to do ever since WF was released on consoles.

Well i know what consol players are going through but to be quiet honest you have quiet a few exclusiv games that we PC gamers never get to see and everytime someone complains about all that excsuiv crap a Consol player comes along and says deal with it. And its not our fault that everything has to go through cert first. Im just saying DE said when they announced that Warframe is getting a consol version that the PC Community never will have to wait for Content or Patches or anything because something has to go through cert first.

Thats what DE promised and yet here it happens. Ok so PSN Store in Australia updates now and they don't want to release the Prime acces earlier on PC ok fine with me but then atleast release it with the first PSn Store that updates. But that the PC Community has to wait till the last PSN Store got updated is just absolutly against everything DE promised.