Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Witcher 3 Update And No Man's Sky Footage

TheErebus.

http://www.pcgamer.com/watch-dogs-downgrade-controversy-is-a-lesson-learned-for-ubisoft/

So first off, Ubisoft states that they learned their lesson concerning the controversy around the graphical downgrade of Watch Dogs. The article states that:

“With E3 2015 we said, OK, let’s make sure the games are playable, that they’re running on the target machines," Guillemot said. 

"When we show something, we ask the team, make sure it’s playable, make sure gamers can immediately see exactly what it is. That’s what we learned from the Watch Dogs experience – if it can’t be played on the target machine, it can be a risk.”

Guillemot also addressed the question of why Watch Dogs turned out the way it did, and why it was delayed. 

"It’s a real challenge to create those types of games,” he said. “When they come out, especially the first iterations, they are not perfect on everything. We think we launched a good quality game for a first step in a new brand with a new

technology. It’s just so complex – seamless multiplayer, connectivity with mobile and tablets, so many things – it was maybe a bit too much for a first iteration.”

Mhm, yeah I'll believe it when I see it. 'till then, you are not trustworthy.

http://www.pcgamer.com/the-witcher-3-is-getting-a-very-large-update-in-version-107/

So there will be a huge update coming to Witcher 3, it'll concern movement response, Roach tweaking and inventory management. 

We also got some No Man's Sky to show ya:

Edited by TheErebus.

So, no more flying Roach?

Also

YEY MORE NO MAN'S SKY

Something tells me they're gonna have to cut back on a few things before release. That game is ambitious as balls.

I really hope it doesn't turn into another Spore situation.

Edited by Drunkenbagel

So, no more flying Roach?

Also

YEY MORE NO MAN'S SKY

Something tells me they're gonna have to cut back on a few things before release. That game is ambitious as balls.

I really hope it doesn't turn into another Spore situation.

Well actually, when you think about it, it's like minecraft in a way. The game is incredibly basic, it's how all those basic features come together that makes it big. Like the devs said in dev diaries, they had to be careful how they made it generate, because one single change affects a lot. I'd expect there will be alot of really messed up planets simply because the devs wouldn't be able to predict or correct certain patterns.

And are ANY of us ACTUALLY surprised that Ubisoft lied?

That is what they do. Making games is SECONDARY to making money. If they make more money by lying about their games, they will. And do.

As for No Man's Sky?

Hmmm...

Looks good. But... As has been said, maybe too ambitious.