Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shut Up And Take My Money!

Grimm

Because Sony updates their store(s) at midnight/early Tuesday AM for respective timezones, I figure DE can't ask Sony to postpone store listings by several hours.

And DE updates the Warframe.com store page all at the same time regardless of time zone.

I'm hyped until i see the drop locations

my money is ready

Because Sony updates their store(s) at midnight/early Tuesday AM for respective timezones, I figure DE can't ask Sony to postpone store listings by several hours.

And DE updates the Warframe.com store page all at the same time regardless of time zone.

this

Roughly the same time, yes. Exact time will depend on the PlayStation Store. 

Because consoles in australia don't care about release time

its in eu as well which is 12 hours behind me ish

Edited by -CM-Grimm

Well, you can look at spots left from the retirement of Mag, Dakra and Boar Prime.......

HAHAHAHHA LOL! When they removed Frost Prime and other stuff NOTHING got added instead of them, so you can expect the same with the next removed batch (and even more diluted drop tables because it will be added to existing full ones lolz).

HAHAHAHHA LOL! When they removed Frost Prime and other stuff NOTHING got added instead of them, so you can expect the same with the next removed batch (and even more diluted drop tables because it will be added to existing full ones lolz).

I'm pretty sure they shuffled things around in the drop table... After all, they killed the original drop list post in the PC updates section because of drop table reshuffle IIRC...

take your platinum?

your money is ready??

...just how much plat/money are we talking here? :(

look at title meme lord. there was no image with excals head and it saying money. nzd its $210 ish