Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Para Sentinel Skin Work With Carrier Prime

KraZKill

Personally, I can't stand the bulbous look of Carrier or Carrier Prime, I just think it looks absolutely horrible.

Currently, the Para sentinel skin doesn't work with the prime version of Carrier.

Make it so.

Yes and yes.

What's weird is that the Prime accessories seem like they would fit better on a para body.

The way the regular carrier body moves (head swaying, wings rotating) also makes most of the accessories look $&*&*#(%& and obsolete..

Para skin doesn't work on carrier prime?! OUTRIGHT TREACHERY!!! I paid for that skin so I could USE IT. And don't even think about saying that "But you can still use it on regular carrier" garbage, we all know that's NOT a valid excuse, AT ALL.

Seriously though DE?! First, you remove skins for scindo prime, all just because of two skins that actually affected stats, while removing all its OTHER non-stat-changing skins for no reason, as well as completely ignoring skins for the other primes (paris prime, and july arrow skins, soma prime and huntsman skin, etc.)?!

Don't you dare pull that "But then the skin would have serious texture issues with the prime's model!" blasphemy on me either, because we all know that there are TWO easy alternatives to that. First, you can simply have that skin over-ride the prime model, so it uses the regular version's model, or you can simply let the skins back in as is, if someone wants to deal with the skin texture issues, then so be it.

Para skin doesn't work on carrier prime?! OUTRIGHT TREACHERY!!! I paid for that skin so I could USE IT. And don't even think about saying that "But you can still use it on regular carrier" garbage, we all know that's NOT a valid excuse, AT ALL.

Seriously though DE?! First, you remove skins for scindo prime, all just because of two skins that actually affected stats, while removing all its OTHER non-stat-changing skins for no reason, as well as completely ignoring skins for the other primes (paris prime, and july arrow skins, soma prime and huntsman skin, etc.)?!

Don't you dare pull that "But then the skin would have serious texture issues with the prime's model!" blasphemy on me either, because we all know that there are TWO easy alternatives to that. First, you can simply have that skin over-ride the prime model, so it uses the regular version's model, or you can simply let the skins back in as is, if someone wants to deal with the skin texture issues, then so be it.

THE TRUTH HAS BEEN SPOKEN

it already does!, that skin has the model included since its a different one from regular carrier, just like dagger Axes and Brokk Hammer do,  yet DE continues to refuse the only move that would boost their skin sales, for my part, i have stopped buying ANY skins that will not work on a prime version

+1    Im hoping in time DE will allow this soon.  Ive already 4 forma'd my carrier prime in hopes they do.  For now ive reverted back to my regular carrier (with para skin)  equipped with the primed sweeper...simply for cosmetic reasons lol 

Although the carrier prime doesn't look as bad with the summus skin (minus the head)..its some what more bearable to look at ....sort of...     pls allow para skin DE  :D

tekJ2Ub.png

Won't happen for the same incomprehensible reason you can't equip the manticore skin on Scindo Prime.

Ye... but the manticore skin didn't give a buff of damage? They made it unequipable because of that. I realy love the para carrier skin, but the new sentinel has a huge buff that make me unconfortable to leave my birdy one.

+1 I realy would like that, after all, skins works even on warframe prime, why they shouldn't work on sentinels prime?

There is also a solution: Para prime or Para prism.

A special version, just for Carrier prime.

Give it to Baro Ki Teer, DE, and we'll buy it!

What he said... i can't really see Para skin fit for Carrier Prime .