The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Carrier Prime.

Davoodoo

De i remember you nerfing sweeper.

You explained that having a sentinel capable of soloing a mission was bit too op and i agree.

Yet now you released carrier prime and sweeper prime is twice as effective as sweeper.

It seems that theres no problem with sentinel soloing missions if its in 140$ pack.

So lets reflect on what exactly changed.

Edited by Davoodoo

De i remember you nerfing sweeper.

You explained that having a sentinel capable of soloing a mission was bit too op and i agree.

Yet now you released carrier prime and sweeper prime is twice as effective as sweeper.

It seems that theres no problem with sentinel soloing missions if its in 140$ pack.

If Sweeper Prime or Carrier Prime get nerfed I'll hunt you down.

/jk

says he's JK....when he really isnt.......

Give it a week BEFORE calling for nerfs :P

I dont give a flying F*** about its power, this powercreep is already adding only a single drop into ocean of imbalance.

Im more interested in reasons behind these stats.

Edited by Davoodoo

It will likely get nerfed next month or the other.  It's a little silly to expect DE to nerf anything they sell at a premium before the hype slows down and enough people get their prime access fix.

Then people will complain, others will refute the argument in the name of balance, DE will agree and changes will be made.

It will likely get nerfed next month or the other.  It's a little silly to expect DE to nerf anything they sell at a premium before the hype slows down and enough people get their prime access fix.

Then people will complain, others will refute the argument in the name of balance, DE will agree and changes will be made.

No it isnt silly to expect DE to not pull that S#&$ off.

If youre doing everything to get more money then youre gonna be called for what you are, greedy A******.

I dont give a flying F*** about its power, this powercreep is already adding only a single drop into ocean of imbalance.

Probably as easy as with Wyrm. "We gave Wyrm prime 2 times the power. lets do the same to this weapon". No other motives whatsoever. 

Next to that I don't give a damn about "powercreep" or any of that nonsense. Would be different for PvP but as that is entirely separate I don't mind if there is a difference in power on weapons.

oh i agree with you on both points

i also care less about powercreep....the fact we can finally decimate enemies in long survivals is GREAT (especially with excal)

oh i agree with you on both points

i also care less about powercreep....the fact we can finally decimate enemies in long survivals is GREAT (especially with excal)

I dont like powercreep, i hate imbalance and long survivals are opposite of what i would call reasonable or fun.

I make a post about de buisness decisions and ppl respond with "no nerf" and "i also dont care about powercreep"

Now ill get a mod here for metacomplaint.

I dont like powercreep, i hate imbalance and long survivals are opposite of what i would call reasonable or fun.

I make a post about de buisness decisions and ppl respond with "no nerf" and "i also dont care about powercreep"

Now ill get a mod here for metacomplaint.

Sorry to say but i believe that with "I dont give a flying F*** about its power, this powercreep is already adding only a single drop into ocean of imbalance." you were the one who first coined powercreep in this thread -_-

And why do additions like this always have to be directly brought in connection with buying power because it is also available in a payed package. Trust DE a bit more. Not every game is run by corporate commander.

Side note: I'm not for nor against nerfing this weapon. What i would be against though is nerfing it for the wrong reasons (like powercreep or buying power)

My guess is they'll just leave the prime sweeper as it is, because the time when it's "junior cousin" was considered OP is long past. And... just don't inform the local nerf clown crowd.

Well, i think they hired somebody with an attention span and memory of an irish setter puppy, just to make the nerf/new frame ability decisions. Remember when Ember's Overheat was considered OP and got removed? Well, now Mesa has a similar ability called "Shatter Shield" and nobody seems to give a F***. Same was with Nova and her pre-nerf ult.She was capable of wiping whole rooms of mobs with it. Now Saryn can do the same, with only 1 press of a button (nova had to shoot to initiate explosion chains), but nobody seems to care anymore. In the end, it all boils down to the amount of forum tears a certain ability, mod or build generates. 

My guess is they'll just leave the prime sweeper as it is, because the time when it's "junior cousin" was considered OP is long past. And... just don't inform the local nerf clown crowd.

Well, i think they hired somebody with an attention span and memory of an irish setter puppy, just to make the nerf/new frame ability decisions. Remember when Ember's Overheat was considered OP and got removed? Well, now Mesa has a similar ability called "Shatter Shield" and nobody seems to give a F***. Same was with Nova and her pre-nerf ult.She was capable of wiping whole rooms of mobs with it. Now Saryn can do the same, with only 1 press of a button (nova had to shoot to initiate explosion chains), but nobody seems to care anymore. In the end, it all boils down to the amount of forum tears a certain ability, mod or build generates. 

Yes im aware that this is happening.

Only difference though is that sweeper nerf was de own initiative while overheat and mprime was called out by community.

Sorry to say but i believe that with "I dont give a flying F*** about its power, this powercreep is already adding only a single drop into ocean of imbalance." you were the one who first coined powercreep in this thread -_-

And why do additions like this always have to be directly brought in connection with buying power because it is also available in a payed package. Trust DE a bit more. Not every game is run by corporate commander.

Side note: I'm not for nor against nerfing this weapon. What i would be against though is nerfing it for the wrong reasons (like powercreep or buying power)

Everything i see actually shows that de is run by corporate commander.

So between believing de and my own eyes, ill choose my own eyes everyday.

and i havent even mentioned any of multiple lies de has been caught on.

Edited by Davoodoo