Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Companion Concept] Sasp (Nasasp 2.0) - Reptilian Pet; Art By: Artarrwen (Very Wip) (Update: 7/13/2015)

Morec0

Ah okay, that makes sense. Yeah, curling up tight would be the only way then, huh. I mean, Kubrows can get pretty large, and they don't have much of an issue. I'm sure a decently sized anything could fit alright as long as it didn't stretch out.

And I apologize if this comment came off as somewhat antagonistic, it was not my intention for it to do so.

It didn't at all :p

I'm a cat-lover through and through, always have been always will be, and I'm SUPER stoked for catbrows when the come... but I will say I am still slightly miffed that my father was never able to find me a hog-nosed snake for me to have as a pet.

I've always been a cat person. Then it became birds and reptiles and then just reptiles and reptiles only. I've always wanted a chameleon as a pet, that or any type of lizards, geckos were too small for me, but I like them nontheless.

What the hell, I actually forgot my username is named after a lizard.

Here are two five lined skinks:

eskiltjuvmodegilbertijuvkin.jpg

Here's a blue tongue skink:

skink-pic-2.jpg

I don't know anymore.

Edited by LazerSkink

I've always been a cat person. Then it became birds and reptiles and then just reptiles and reptiles only. I've always wanted a chameleon as a pet, that or any type of lizards, geckos were too small for me, but I like them nontheless.

What the hell, I actually forgot my username is name after a lizard.

Here are two five lined skinks:

eskiltjuvmodegilbertijuvkin.jpg

Here's a blue tongue skink:

skink-pic-2.jpg

I don't know anymore.

Those skins could TOTALLY be a pattern for the Sasp... however that would translate to the Kubrows and "Catbrows"... Maybe that could be a constant thing? I'm not even sure.

Can you show its size as it compares to the Tenno.

That's one of the current reasons I'm reconsidering the whole of the body. I'm not exactly sure how this would fit in the Liset (specifically the G. Found.). If more art comes I'll be sure to put in such a request.

For the time being assume them to be roughly the size of an average kubrow - if even a bit bigger.

• 1 month later...

I like the concept.

Sounds nice, but the part of not being spotted sounds again like favouring some warframes we all know...

Also while new pets are nice i would rather have a use for my 18 Kubrows.

Right now i can only use 1 of them.

This is awesome... I love the use of Egyptian names! I want a Ka so bad.... Although I think I'd cry if it had intervene

Glad you liked it.

I like the concept.

Sounds nice, but the part of not being spotted sounds again like favouring some warframes we all know...

Also while new pets are nice i would rather have a use for my 18 Kubrows.

Right now i can only use 1 of them.

The hell you have 18 Kubrows for? 5 I can understand, one of each breed, but 18?????

And while yes, the acquisition method DOES favor certain Warframes I think it's noteworthy that not ONLY can Companions give any Warframe similar effects but those Warframes can be used by ANYONE. This isn't like WoW where each character is a separate instance, you have access to as many Warframes as you want.

I'd think one of them would BOUND to be one of the super-Stealth frames. Just change your farming habits a bit.

---

And while I'm here I will say I HAVE been reconsidering the species name of these things - given that we already have a reptilian species in Warframe by the name of Serberis... Then again, the Serberis are also said to be natives to Earth, where we already have the Kubrows.

It's a thought running through my mind of what to do, isn't going anywhere yet.

Glad you liked it.

The hell you have 18 Kubrows for? 5 I can understand, one of each breed, but 18?????

And while yes, the acquisition method DOES favor certain Warframes I think it's noteworthy that not ONLY can Companions give any Warframe similar effects but those Warframes can be used by ANYONE. This isn't like WoW where each character is a separate instance, you have access to as many Warframes as you want.

I'd think one of them would BOUND to be one of the super-Stealth frames. Just change your farming habits a bit.

---

And while I'm here I will say I HAVE been reconsidering the species name of these things - given that we already have a reptilian species in Warframe by the name of Serberis... Then again, the Serberis are also said to be natives to Earth, where we already have the Kubrows.

It's a thought running through my mind of what to do, isn't going anywhere yet.

Because they are effin cute D:!

And maybe  there is nothing interesting enough anymore in this game than training me a horde of kubrows.

And no, i don't really like those invisible, walking plates of cheese.