The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Few That Want Vectis Prime To Get Nerfed Mag Size...disgusting.

Sebastianx

As soon as I looked at the Vectis Prime stats, I knew this would come.

I cannot help but think that those people are the ones that own Primed Chamber, because let me tell you, no one with a bit of grey matter in their skulls would ever put Charged Chamber over an elemental mod when it comes to damage.

I'm very happy with Vectis Prime having twice the mag size of Vectis, thank you very much for the buff DE, not to mention the fairly big damage increase...now just give it at least 1.5 punch through and we're settled.

Glad to see DE fixing the mistake that was Primed Chamber in an indirect way.

EDIT:

I might need this.

FlameRepellentNew.png

Edited by Sebastianx

How was Primed Chamber a mistake? It was a thing provided quite rarely in order to be...wait for it...LEGENDARY. It completely serves it's purpose as the Holy Grail of mods. Although I definitely would love to see more in circulation, the only reason I can see to call it a mistake is... mod envy. Very unbecoming of you sir. And the reason people are not happy with the upgraded clip is because it actually lowers their ROF due to the difference in reload animation timing. So to clarify the complaints are not because they have the mod, but because the gun got nerfed in the same breath it was buffed. Only those that fail to utilize the Vectis properly consider the 2 shots a buff.

Charged chamber is a great alternative to heavy caliber if you want to keep the long range accuracy of vectis when using it.. Which is why people gotreally mad about adding that second slot ( also loss of bolt action feel, Q_Q)

Depending on what you want for elements will always determine what build is better. If you only wanted to stack one specific element for the weakness multiplier, charged chamber would be better. For highest possible damage ignoring elements, elemental mod spread ( such as splitting heat and corrosive) would be better.

It isn't only the people with primed chamber complaining though.. that 2nd bullet is so annoying :(

Edited by (PS4)Skyfir51

How was Primed Chamber a mistake? It was a thing provided quite rarely in order to be...wait for it...LEGENDARY. It completely serves it's purpose as the Holy Grail of mods. Although I definitely would love to see more in circulation, the only reason I can see to call it a mistake is... mod envy. Very unbecoming of you sir. And the reason people are not happy with the upgraded clip is because it actually lowers their ROF due to the difference in reload animation timing. So to clarify the complaints are not because they have the mod, but because the gun got nerfed in the same breath it was buffed. Only those that fail to utilize the Vectis properly consider the 2 shots a buff.

Even DE themselves said it was a mistake to hand mods like that only to select few, and they'll never do that and want to add Primed Chamber on the drop table (still waiting).

Also shoot > shoot > reload > shoot > shoot > reload fire faster than shoot > reload > shoot > reload, or that's what I see from Vectis Prime compared to normal one.

Sadly Warframe Builder doesn't have the Vectis Prime in the database but here's how it works:

http://goo.gl/acQE4h

Highly more damage on Vectis Prime compared to Vectis with the exact build.

Primed Chamber is so mythical it shouldn't' be brought up in any serious discussion about the performance of a sniper rifle, nor should sniper rifles be balanced around its' existence.