Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mods In Alerts?

Balduron04

Ok, so I had this idea. I thought it was genius. Or at least really really good.

Alerts are fun, but besides credits (which we end up having a ton of) there's not much insentive to doing them if they dont have a ?. Even if they do, there are some apps which tell you if you already have the ? in question.

So here's where the Idea comes in. Why not have some of the ? be Rare mods? People would be VERY interested in doing those missions if they dont have those mods yet, they'd be slightly more interested if they dont have those mods at max rank, and they'd be moderately interested in getting duplicate coppies for their 2nd and 3rd frames/weapons. You can get most of them via random drops from playing the game at high levels often enough, but having a guaranteed rare mod every now and then would be nice.

Let me know what you think with a reply, PM, or upvote!

I always have the same thing to say on alerts, so here's all the other threads that share similar views. tl;dr: alerts system is flawed (as a method of content distribution) and needs changing. DE currently appear to be looking at alerts and ways to improve them.

(this is a quote from DE rebecca in the may 19th hot feedback thread)
There has been suggestions of ways to improve the alerts (adding a token system, generating Alerts based on time logged in, etc), and these are being seen.

(In case you tuned out the moment you saw my canned response, the important line in this case is "alerts system is flawed (as a method of content distribution)")
Edited by Argoms