Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Thing About Valkyr

sappinmahsentry

She can take a stupid ammount of damage but removing her ability to pick up health orbs seems a little far fetched, no?

The tank is too tanky, don't let the tank tank.

Except she's not a tank, she's a berserker. But that's none of my business.

Edited by (PS4)nysudyrgh

Worst suggestion I have seen today. Valkyr has like 1 good power, that is what balances her.

Also for the record, you should be complain about Ash Prime and not Valkyr since he is tankier, faster, and has more useful powers than Valkyr. Make sure to complain about Frost and Rhino too since they are also tankier and have useful powers. :v

That's the problem, with all the Valkyrs around it's forcing players to use one type of weapon, which is not a good type of gameplay if you ask me.

Yes YES!

This is what i ever say... 

There is no point of choose another weapon when there is a lot of valkyrs around there... I dont remember when was the last time i have saw a karak user, o soma p user...

Ash Prime is more tanky than Valkyr, and it is not so vulnerable to puncture damage.

Have you guys seen Ash Prime's stats? Does anyone here own him already? I'd like to have some confirmation. According to the wiki he has 125 shields, 150 health, 150 armour. With those stats he's now the biggest tank in PvP. Well, he's on par with Valkyr with 350 EHP (vs. neutral), but far less vulnerable to Puncture damage.

The following table lists EHP values of all Warframes whose Primes have better stats. "Neutral" means no modifiers, e.g. Fire damage. "Balanced IPS" means equal amounts of Impact, Puncture and Slash damage (e.g. Sybaris comes close to that), which I feel is a better indicator for overall health, because only a few weapons deal neutral damage. Here it is:

FzqMpb1.png

I think this is getting out of hand now. Ash Prime is not only the Warframe with the best survivability, he's also surpassing normal Ash by ~23%. To illustrate: that means if you kill four Ash Primes, you'd have done almost enough damage to kill 5 of his base variant.

Do you really want to see everyone run around with Ash Prime from now on?

Your suggestion of removing a Warframe capacity to pick up health orbs, is absolutely unreasonable.

Edited by RexSol