The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Traider Always The Same Place -.-

Turrtles

Rank 7 is not a beginner, nor is a rank 2 necessarily. Some players don't really care for mastery rank, including me. There are gear I refuse to get because I don't like them.

Point is, some players takes a longer time to reach a higher mastery rank, it does not mean they are beginners.

That's just part of the game. IF you want to go to orcus relay, you make the sacrifice and level weapons you don't like.

this would make sense if the stuff he gave was better than prime stuff but... its not. the prisma stuff is either an accessory or a weapon, if a weapon it usually just a weapon with a lil better stats than the non prisma version. 

in short EVERYONE should have access to him so if he is on a relay then that relay should be open to everyone at that time. 

and lets be honest here NONE OF THE RELAYS ARE DIFFERENT IN ANYWAY, SHAPE, AND OR FORM!!! so having an MR rating on a relay is beyond stupid atm to begin with.

also you mean newb not "noob", they have different meanings.

The void trader wasn't meant for everyone sadly. there should be some planets that are MR locked cause it's rediculous what an MR 2 person could be skipping entire planets and headed straight for pluto, ceres, europa thanks to taxis. at the bare minimum, you should strive to get to MR 8 to be clear of any MR locks, anything above that should be for endgame goals. there doesn't seem to be much progression in this game when you can get to MR 2, trade for a boltor/soma prime and maxed mods, then steamroll your way though the currently established "endgame"

Edited by LordOfScrugging

I took me what, 2-4 days of playtime to reach MR8? lol It's really not difficult to get there, just actually do S#&$. I'd rather wish for Baro to have more items every time he appears because at this point, I don't even need to hope that he has any of the elec dual stat mods or primed flow/continuity lol

I took me what, 2-4 days of playtime to reach MR8? lol It's really not difficult to get there, just actually do S#&$. I'd rather wish for Baro to have more items every time he appears because at this point, I don't even need to hope that he has any of the elec dual stat mods or primed flow/continuity lol

It takes another 24 hours to rank up to the next MR what do you mean 2-4 days?

Actually the MR8 relay is different. I go there all the time to avoid big crowds of noobs and laggy performance. And its nice to trade with Baro there. Having an exclusive relay gives a great incentive to increase Mastery Rank. Just do it and reap the rewards!

by different i mean the relay itself not us players, there is no difference to any of the relays they are all 100% the same. theres nothing "exclusive" in the damn thing. also you go there to avoid crowds of "noobs"  and lag but as soon as baro shows up youre looking at the same crowd and lag again also why do people in stand in relays THERES NOTHING TO DO IN THEM!!!

and im MR 9 and i still hate the MR requirements for relays. until they put something different in each thats is there PERMA, its just idiotic to have an MR requirement for them.

The void trader wasn't meant for everyone sadly. there should be some planets that are MR locked cause it's rediculous what an MR 2 person could be skipping entire planets and headed straight for pluto, ceres, europa thanks to taxis. at the bare minimum, you should strive to get to MR 8 to be clear of any MR locks, anything above that should be for endgame goals. there doesn't seem to be much progression in this game when you can get to MR 2, trade for a boltor/soma prime and maxed mods, then steamroll your way though the currently established "endgame"

..... WHAT ENDGAME?!!? THERE IS NO ENDGAME!! also baros prisma stuff is WORSE than most prime stuff, so again his stuff HELPS lowbies and should be available to EVERYONE. a lowbie will you a prisma weapon way longer than ANY high level person since they dont have to build it. anytime a new weapon comes out from baro its cool and nice and most have along with the trade chat going nutz for it and then a week later barely any mid to high MR player have stopped using it and gone back to their old stuff.

endgame.... youre a funny tenno you know that?

I think it's pretty clear that their point was that if you aren't MR8 yet then you wouldn't have enough credits or Ducats to buy Baro's wares anyway, which isn't correct.

I'm MR7 and I've had a pretty sizeable stash of both Ducat ready prime parts and credits since MR4 or 5 maybe. I've also been able to max out Prime mods that I was able to get my hands on so I don't think the argument holds water either way.

Wait, if you've gotten enough fusion cores/credits to max out several Primed Mods and run Void missions enough times to acquire a Ducat/prime part surplus, how have you not leveled enough frames/weapons to reach MR8 yet?

Do you just run a maxed loadout for everything?

Wait, if you've gotten enough fusion cores/credits to max out several Primed Mods and run Void missions enough times to acquire a Ducat/prime part surplus, how have you not leveled enough frames/weapons to reach MR8 yet?

ive been playing mesa and due to the nerf where she only gets 1/10 of the exp it really hit me hard

Mainly because I only use the one frame through choice and I only like heavy melee weapons. I realise I'm shooting myself in the foot somewhat but there's enough of a range of primaries and secondaries that I like that means I'm slowly but surely getting to MR8.

I just like playing the game, I don't feel an urge to rank up. I'll probably be MR8 for ages.

That's just part of the game. IF you want to go to orcus relay, you make the sacrifice and level weapons you don't like.

Of course, same goes for say the crappy Supra. If you want it, you must reach the requirement. But that's not the issue here. The notion than anyone below MR 8 is a "noob" or "beginner" is laughable. They could essentially have been playing longer than the person making this claim.

Of course, same goes for say the crappy Supra. If you want it, you must reach the requirement. But that's not the issue here. The notion than anyone below MR 8 is a "noob" or "beginner" is laughable. They could essentially have been playing longer than the person making this claim.

That's quite true. There are a number of players who have played with a small variety of equipment for a long time. Unfortunately they miss out on the small perks of being higher MR.

The MR requirement isn't really to separate 'Noobs' from veterans. All it is is an MR requirement. A progression check.

That's quite true. There are a number of players who have played with a small variety of equipment for a long time. Unfortunately they miss out on the small perks of being higher MR.

The MR requirement isn't really to separate 'Noobs' from veterans. All it is is an MR requirement. A progression check.

The void trader is suppossed to show up at different Relays. And having him at the same relay 3 times in a row (or more I dont know) is unacceptable. That's 6 weeks of people being unable to buy his stuff if they don't meet a certain requirement. It should be fair to everyone. 

..... WHAT ENDGAME?!!? THERE IS NO ENDGAME!! also baros prisma stuff is WORSE than most prime stuff, so again his stuff HELPS lowbies and should be available to EVERYONE. a lowbie will you a prisma weapon way longer than ANY high level person since they dont have to build it. anytime a new weapon comes out from baro its cool and nice and most have along with the trade chat going nutz for it and then a week later barely any mid to high MR player have stopped using it and gone back to their old stuff.

endgame.... youre a funny tenno you know that?

i said "endgame" you see the quotes? I know about the lack of endgame. i've been playing since the game was in closed beta so don't try to patronize me. if you'd take a chill pill and read what people write, i only said one tiny thing about baro. that he isn't meant for everyone. taking that out, i said that there should be more MR locks to encourage ranking up and giving a sense of progression. in what world does allowing a MR 2 player to trade for a boltor/soma p and steamroll through the starchart. there needs to be locks on planets/gear, because it's rediculous that a low MR rank can be taxied to high leveled content without going through the actual game. about the endgame portion, i meant to say that any actual endgame content should be locked to above MR 8. being that there is no endgame as of yet, 

The void trader is suppossed to show up at different Relays. And having him at the same relay 3 times in a row (or more I dont know) is unacceptable. That's 6 weeks of people being unable to buy his stuff if they don't meet a certain requirement. It should be fair to everyone. 

it's all RNG :/ just like getting forma all through out a t4 survival or luckily getting that ash p part on your first go. it's a pain but it isn't deliberate

Edited by LordOfScrugging

• 4 weeks later...

It takes another 24 hours to rank up to the next MR what do you mean 2-4 days?

you can still gain MR and it will carry over when you rank up next, so i can only assume its either a giant exxageration or he means he acquired the amount of mastery for MR8

I am the definition of casual player. Sometimes I play alot, sometimes I dont. I work 50ish hours a week, have a demanding wife (in bed, lol), I like doing other stuff, outside...that said, it took me about 9 weeks to reach MR8. I could've hit it faster but I just did it at my own pace.

I mention all this because these rants about the Pluto relay smack of entitlement, to me. "Waaaah, it's not fair!!"

Gimme a break. Rank up or shut up. Nuff said.

Edited by (PS4)PeetSquared

Play the game.

That's it. Stop begging DE to give you an easier time.

It's like crying that I can't play league of legends because I'm 7. I want all the good stuff NOW because the world revolves around me

Edited by Jaruis